18 *

( Smut warning )

" Hey Angel, tell me do you ever try and come to the other side ? "

♠️Harry Styles ♠️

Avalon led me up to my chambers, " Sit down " she said. I took a seat and she took a seat next to me and looked at me.

" Who is Ace's mother ?"

" I don't know. He -"

" So you just found him ?"

" I rescued him but -"

"Harry you're a virgin. I know you are which is why I can't let you get married " she said standing in front of me.

" Why is that " I gulped. " I'm starting to love you and I've been hurt many times before. I need to feel you " she said and got on top of me. Parts of her clothing came off leaving only a small dress on her.

" Avalon stop " I whispered. Her hands went towards my trousers slowly touching me , " Open your eyes look at me and tell me to stop " she said touching me. I didn't dare open my eyes.

   " Please Avalon. I can't let you do this, you're feeling pressured " I said shaking my head. I got quickly moved but Avalon shook her head. Only a small piece of clothing remaining on her body.

" I told you Harry. I'm selfish. I want you all for me. If you do not wish to do so in allowing me to love you. I respect that. However I just can't allow another women be the one to take away the purity from within you. I can't allow you to be touching other women. It makes me boil " she looking at me with her giant blue eyes.

" Avalon its wrong to do such things. We can-" " We can't or you won't ?" she said. I froze and it somehow it seemed like I couldn't speak. " I- I. Avalon. I respect you as a women, I respect you to the point where I can't allow you to do something like this " I said.

" Then you must remain mine " she said and pulled me down hugging me tightly. Her rough body was pressed against mine making me feel some type of way. " Avalon. I must marry someone else. I -"

" Allow me to carry you're child " she said. " No. " I said shaking my head. She grabbed my face, " Look at me face, look at me and tell me you dont want me to give you love. To touch you, to hold you. To love you. Tell me " she cried. I couldn't say it, I wanted her to do all those things but my mouth kept talking and my mind was messed up under the spell she had me in.

" You've bewitched me " I said. She slowly kissed down my neck. She sucked on my skin and I merely gasped. I wasn't sure what to do so I laid on the bed as she took control.

Her soft hands touched all areas of my body making me aroused by her touch. " I'm a selfish girl. Who's
been given a chance to be with a King.
Most women would have used this time
to be in riches but I " she paused pulling off my shirt. " I want to please the King and ensure he is mine " she said.

I flipped her over, " You forgot to mention the fact. You bewitched the king " I said kissing down her
neck. " My dominant little king "
she laughed.

" I'm merely kissing you. I don't know what to do " I confessed. She grabbed my hands and put them
on her breast. " You hold those " she moaned. I laughed, " Noo. I mean I know I have to hold them but I mean. I don't know how I'm suppose to have sex with you ".

Avalon smiled at me, " Whenever you are ready my king " she said. I lifted her up. I kissed her gently taking off the last piece of clothing, I took off the clothing from all my body. She looked at me, scars I had on my body. Scars that were on my back from the time I was imprisoned, she ran her hand over them. She gave soft kisses, " They are so beautiful. You are so beautiful " she said kissing my face.

She continued looking at my body, " The way your chest is toned and you're body is so straight. Then you're eyes, they change color. When there is a deep sadness in them they turn a dark green. When there is anger they change a grey with green, then when you are happy they turn a light green with gold and sparkle. But right now they are so beautiful, they are dark but they shine so beautiful. Its beautiful " she said.

I kissed her, " The reason they shine so bright is because you are beautiful. My eyes merely reflect beautiful things " I said. Avalon laughed, " Thats so corny " she said.

I smiled and looked at her another kiss. " Harry " she moaned. " Let me love you " I said. " Love me" she whispered.

I positioned myself inside her and took a breath. I put myself right on top of her, my skin touching hers but not crushing her. She grabbed me and kissed me, " Harry " she moaned gripping my hair.

With each thrust it didn't feel like sex. Then again I wouldn't know how sex feels like but it didn't feel like I was just having sex. I felt a connection with her, it was something beautiful.

The way her body moved against my body, her body was some type of elixir to me. I wanted to stay close to it forever, I wanted it to be mine. I wanted her to give me love. She was fixing my heart all over again, every broken piece I had for the past 4-5 years was getting better. I was being healed and she was helping me be infinite.

I was forgetting the pain I had with Annaleise. I was forgetting her but now I was being bewitched with Avalon. I finally collapsed my entire body filled with satisfaction but all the noises Avalon made. Was enough to make
a saint worship the devil.

" Avalon dear are you well ?" I said. She didn'r respond, her body merely trembling. She took a breath and opened her eyes. I got myself out of her and she closed her eyes for a moment. " That was amazing. Did you enjoy yourself? Were you not satisfied? I could finish you if y-"

" No. It was perfect thank you " I said. Avalon looked at me, "What happens now ?" she said. "I suppose I marry you" I smiled. Avalon smiled and hugged me tightly, " I am a women of no title, if you marry me you'd be threatening your crown " she said. "I do not care, fools do many things when they are in love " I said.

Avalon smiled at shook her head, "You are not a king but a fool instead, but your my fool " she smiled. "Then you are my queen " I said truthfully.

   " I suppose we are fools "

  ------------------
I'm terrible I know. MITAM IS GREAT IM PREGNANT . This had smut , sorry if y'all felt uncomfortable.

Vote, Share, Comment

Your writer ,
P