7

*Small little warning their will be some inappropriate talk, so if your uncomfortable with that you can skip it *

" The monsters in you're head end up getting to you before the monsters in your closet "

♠️Harry Styles ♠️

" Sylvia she is distant and cold. She is so broken, so torn up. How do I help her " I said softly. " My dear King, the answers I do not have. For if I had the answers in a book I'd be around the world giving them to everyone " she said softly stirring what ever was in her pot.

" How are we certain that this is Annaliese sister ?" I said. " So you doubt me ?" she said softly. " I've way doubted you, I must be sure to trust you " I said. " Harry, I cannot give you any more answers, for I do not know them. I could lie, see if that helps but only caused more trouble " said Sylvia.

" Is she good or bad "

" She's a mess Harry, she's torn from the inside. Gain her trust and learn her past " said Sylvia sighing. " To be good and bad is something different front trust " I said. " She's torn into pieces, she has nothing left whah do you think " sighed Sylvia.

    " Why won't you helped me figure this out " I said angrily. "Harold, I must go. The answers will later be shown all you need to do now it le time tell " said Sylvia. "What if I want to connect with Annaliese, who will help me ?" I questioned. "She will always be in your heart, remember her pervious way. The way she was for the darkness will reach her " said Sylvia.

I saw Sylvia packing things and slowly left the room. I punched a wall in frustration, slowly shaking my head before I went tumbling down towards the floor. A small figure shrieked under me, I held myself up slightly embarrassed. "Oh Lady Avalon I'm so sorry. I must have been caught up in my thoughts that I did not see you their " I said helping her up. "No please excuse me, I should have noticed were I was going " she said looking down at the ground. I lifted my hand and she flinched back, a sign of relief crossed her entire body as she saw I was merely putting her hair back from her face.

"I would never hurt you " I stated. She remained silent and looked down towards the ground, "Avalon listen to me, I would never ever hurt you in anyway, all I want it to be your friend " I said softly. "Why ?" she said looking at me confused. "You are an intelligent women, you are beautiful. I wish to get to know more of you. I wan-'

"My reputation is ruined, I have no virtue, I have no name. For goddess sake I was a prostitute, I sold my body. I sold myself to the devil already, with all due respect your majesty. You are to innocent, you are to good. You are pure, you are an angel, to be with me would be like selling your pure soul to the devil himself" she said. The look in her eyes was of pain, she was pained. She was broken, it was fear, the fear that she had inside of her that ate her alive every day.

I brought her closer to me, kissing her softly, her lips moved against mine. I held her tight as if she were a china doll that would break. I wanted her to know, know that I would not harm her the way she believed I would. A noise came out of her mouth and we pulled away. Her cheeks were flustered red, "I- My apologizes " she said. Tears streamed down her face, as she fell towards the ground.

Confusion was in my features. "I'm so sorry. I did not intend to hurt you in any way or form " I said softly. "No no its not you its me. You were fine I'm sorry for stopping, listen we can go up to my bedroom or-"

"What " I said bewildered. "Sex your majesty. That's why you kissed me right" she chuckled lightly. "Sex?, NO " I stated.

"Oh, I guess you are a roleplay type of man " she sighed. "Avalon I don't want sex from you. We are going out, to my garden I want to talk more. I want to get to know you and that is a demand from your King " I said using a voice that had more authority to it. "Fine " she scoffed. I once again helped her up and she walked towards her bedroom as I headed towards mine.