Welcome

Vas Happenin *begins crying and quickly collects composer * Well Hello there I heard one of you had my drugs- I mean welcome to my account I'm going to give you a 3 step course on how to be the best shadow of the night. ;)

1) Be a stripper and call you're self Night Changes and if anyone ask's just say 'Well baby I can make you're night change '

2) Much like my mother and Queen Elizabeth Grant aka Lana Del Rey fuck your way up to the top

3) TRUST NO BITCH

I'm kidding, the first 2 are the joke. Okay enough random shit lets get down to the real shit * Facepalm * Can't believe I just said that but my name is Perla. I'm from Los Angeles, Calfornia *throws in random hand signals * REPRESENTING THE WEST COAST.

Some of you may know me as that one crazy female who is always commenting on 1DLover121 page, and books. Julia happens to be one of my best friends, hehe so she deals with mah shit. I know many of you are annoyed by now so sorry just thought I'd give myself a quick introuction.

As you may all know My dear friend Julia wrote a book Called Anarchy Amor and let me just say it fucked me up and I knew a sequel had to be committed. So I volunteered as tribute to write a sequel, now I'm not gonna lie. I do write Smut, if the chapters are a bit innappropraite I will have a marking by the chapter something such as *.

I will bring up senstive topics as well, blood, war, and other things such as slaves, and prostitution, this may not make any sense now but in time it will. I will attempt to write as much as I can, I do like to have chapters around 1,000 or more. Now please understand I have a personal life (half true ), I will not update every day, I will update as much as I possibly can. Please do stick around and now I must address all the boring shit.

Copy Right © 2015 . All Rights Reserved® @crazy1perla . The following ideas have come out of my sick twisted little mind, plagerism is NOT PERMITTED. If you are caught with plagerism, you will end up like Jacob. If you wish to copy any ideas that have been portrayed in the following novel please inform me at the most imeditate of time. I'm not gonna bite you're head off, just ask me. Now once again I will give the warning of this story

Contains Sexual Content

Harsh Words

Will be possibly Rated R or Mature later on beause wattpad is a butthole like that to me

Violent and Intense scene's

Some scene's may be to intense for people for people under the age of 15

VIEW DESCRITION IS ADVISED

Now welcome to my lovely writing world dearest readers. Here I present to you

Eclipse , Sequel to Anarchy Amor

Enjoy my loves

-P

P.S - Feel free to leave me anything you want to know about me down in the comments if you wish!

P-P-S - You dont need to read Anarchy Amor to understand Eclipse since their two different um concepts.