2

"How can you fight something you can't see "

Narrators POV

Evil lurked all around. It lurked before and after death. During this time period their were issues of sorcery, that witches needed to be killed. In the kingdom of Eudora and Aeries witches weren't common, and if their were they'd be witches of white light meant to heal others.

Naturally if a witch of black magic appeared she's be killed by witch hunters. Of course this witch came for one reason, Annaliese. This witch was here to return a favor to the world. She wanted to make sure that she would be known. When the witch appeared and discovered her death she grew angry and bitter.

Her plan had been ruined, she needed her blood. She needed her to make her plan work, for the night of the eclipse. She waited to long for all of this, she waited to long for her plans to be ruined. She opened the casket, were the dead princess remained. A smile appeared on her face, the princess body was not yet molded nor dead. In fact she lay their frozen, the witch felt her excitement come forward.

She grabbed the princess hand, it was cold as ice. The witch grabbed the knife from her hand and brought it to the princesses wrist. No blood fell, just ashes. The princesses arm turned to ash's. The witch muttered curse words under her breath, she couldn't believe this. The blood she needed would now be gone. She looked in the casket, the crystal ruby in princess's necklace was glowing. The witch held it to her hand, she knew what she had to do. The ruby's fire would light her way for the next successor.

She grabbed the Ruby, the princess would live on, in fact she already did the only thing to do now was to wait for the journey to unfold. The eclipse, oh the lovely eclipse, it would bring the world to piece once and for all. The witches choice would be made, they would pay for what they did to her. What they did to her child, what they did to the world she lived on.

In fact, it was as if she was already winning. She had things her enemies didn't have, she had the ruby, she would receive the blood, she had her black magic all she needed now was the crown and her plan would be completed.

♠️Harry's POV ♠️

For the longest time, I stood in court waiting for the verdict of the man that had hurt that young girl. The look of pure utter disgust was on my face as they read his record, he did trafficking of children and women, he manufactured parts of the slave trade when I had strictly ruled that such things would be forbidden in this kingdom.

"As a royal court leader I here by pronounce that all actions accused of this man can be punished by death. Hanging is the verdict " said the council leader. I shook my head, "He may have done cruel things but I do not wish to end anyone's life. Its against a act of god, we all know it. God would want all his children to receive redemption" I said.

"Indeed he would my king the only problem with that is he is not of our kingdom. He actually belongs to me, and as queen I hate the idea of anyone doing anything against my faith. So lets see young man what is your name, this jury will not verdict anything until I approve it. He is a man of my kingdom and will pay it my way" smirked Queen Elizabeth of Trenton as she walked into the court house.

She walked in much composure the look of innocence planted to her face but her heart and mind were as black as coal. She walked over to the man, his name was Floyd Andrews. "Oh Queen Elizabeth a certain pleasure to see you again. Tell me, how's it like to only be called the kingdoms little wh- " a slap was brought to his face.

"So this is the trash you are imprisoning well, I want him towards a carriage and in my kingdom. He is to be dismemberment , King Harry I do not care if you agree or not he is of my kingdom and he has to pay for his actions their" said Elizabeth. I merely nodded, I didn't believe it was the correct method but if she wishes to do so with him how could I stop her.