5

//(Gif Of Avalon on the side )//

"Life is suffering - Confucius

♠️Harry's POV♠️

After the séance, I couldn't beat to be with others I wanted time alone but I knew that time alone would only cause me pure utter fear. It would end up tearing me up, little by little. I wouldn't be able to rest, much like my mind is recapping itself. The dark thought if it all living inside me, as if they will never leave until I find some reassurance inside me.

"Harry " said the soft voice. Her hand touching my shoulder, "What is wrong my dear Elizabeth " I said softly grabbing her hand. "My dear boy, we must discuss some things " she said and sat down on my lap. I hugged onto her nudging my head onto her body. "My dear Harry, you poor misguided soul. My heart ache's for you " she whispering softly. "Why would such a thing make your heart ache for me? I'm merely deserve for what I have done. I've made many mistakes in my life, perhaps this is my destiny. My destiny is to allow the suffering to take over me and end me. Just crush me,"-

"H-Harry, your grip it to tight on me I-I can't breath. P-please stop "she gasped. I released my grip and shook my head. "I'm sorry, I must be going mad, I just have not been feeling the same" I said. Elizabeth looked at me with tired eyes, "My king, you have suffered far to long. You've been in these castle walls far to long. I'm sure you will end up losing your mind, you need to loosen up. You must relax yourself, so I'm taking you out " she smiled.

Laughter filled the room, "Aren't the men usually meant to ask the women out when they wish to court them ?" I questioned. "I suppose, but quite frankly I don't care. Your kingdom is to innocent and polite its time that we get your maids, your people rumoring things. We must spark something before they believe you have, unique desires " winked Elizabeth. "For a women who is highly admired and highly spoken of in most kingdoms you are very rebellious " I laughed.

Elizabeth smiled, "Jonathan always told me that if he ever died, in which he did, that I'd find a new suitor. Someone who would deal with me, someone who would love me just like he did " she smiled. " Honestly why is it every time we discuss my dead cousin, I always feel as if you are to confess your love for me at any moment ? I honestly am expecting you one day to just show up at my court, patronizing your love for me and asking for my hand in marriage " I said as we walked out my bedroom .

"I'm glad you have discovered my plans, honestly Harry. I feel as if, I'm the man in this relationship. Your far to pure for me, another reason you must have tour virtue " she winked. My face blemished red, " I now presume you shall be constantly pestering me for that " I mumbled. " Your not my type, I like them bold. Experienced and not you, someone like Prince Philip of Condor " she smiled. " Oh that is pure horror, he is merely 17 years of age. You are above him, ranging of the age of 100, your practically an old hag " I teased.

" Well I can tell you something, that 17 year old knows how to pleasure better than a 45 year old man as yourself " she winked. " 1) That is disgusting I don't wish to discuss your, private activities. 2) I'm 27, please do get your facts straight " I smirked. " Well very defensive my king " smiled Elizabeth as she held my hand. We walked around the kingdom for a while. People murmuring silently among themselves the news if their king with another women who happens to be a queen.

" Harry lets lie down here " said Elizabeth as we laid in the meadow. The flowers gathered around us as we looked up at the skies. " Harry do you remember as children the way we would look at the stars at night " smiled Elizabeth looking towards me. " I believe I do remember. Those were simpler times, I remember how a rebel you'd be and force me to get out past the dark hour and go out with you. " I smiled holding her hand.