19

♠️Harry Styles ♠️

   Its interesting how everything can go from utter perfection to utter hell. I held my breath as Avalon looked at me.

  Redness in her eyes that showed me anger, remorse and pity. I took a seat just looking at her, the way she looked at me. Perhaps it was full hatred or perhaps it was something else. She'd found the letters and worst of all she found the one I didn't want her to find.

   The one that stated she was in fact the sister of Annaleise, and that she was princess.  " You sit there and not say a thing ! How dare you !" she screamed.

   " I was told screaming didn't always get you what you want. " I said calmly. " You bastard ! You knew you bloody knew " she said. The truth was I knew, the letters told me everything. I read them in my own time, I read every single thing. Every word was practically engraved into my mind, it was sickening.

      " A king must carry the burden of his people " I said. Avalon looked at me and it was a look of hatred. " What happened to loyalty ! " her eyes shifted. " If I am his daughter than means Eudora is mine isn't it ?" she said.

  " If you want it I'll give you it but you'd need to prepare yourself to he queen " I said. " Why don't you marry me instead  ? You keep your kingdoms and dont have to suffer " she said. " Dont you hate me ?" I said.

   She merely glared, " Listen Avalon. I didn't want to tell you this but I have speculation that Ace is your son " I said. Avalon looked at me and took a breath, " I want to hate you so much "
she growled. " Why don't you ?" I said.

   Why was I acting so calm? Why ? Why ? Why? Avalon looked at me her eyes a dark magnet blue, " A man that allows his kingdom reflect him is a coward " she said.

    " Avalon. I have to put things into perspective. Ace could be your son, I'm trying to figure things out. Those letters they may he inaccurate. In one of them it talks about the  future " I said.

   She laughed and looked at me, "Future ! We won't have a future. Harry don't you understand we've both been torn. We don't know what we are doing, its like a canon. We are just waiting to explode " she said. I grabbed her gently, " I don't know how to act anymore. I had sex with you, what are we even doing anymore " I said shaking my head.

    " The letters reveal things about the future and the past correct ?" she said. I nodded, " We have to read them. All
of them we must understand what happened in the past to give the present a clear perspective " said Avalon.

I sighed, " They don't. Trust me. I've read half the letters, they don't say anything " I said. Avalon looked at me and frowned, " What ?"

" The letters merely say things about being in love and well it mentions you a couple times. The letters of whom ever your mother was are gone. In one of the letters it said your mother wrote letters for you " I said.

" What was Annaleise's mothers name ?" said Avalon.
" Harley " I said. Avalon's bit her lip, " Do you know my mom's name ? ". " Caitlyn but they called her Kate " I said.

  " And my father ?" said Avalon. " Adrian, his name was Adrian " I said. " Why so many A's ?" said Avalon. I shrugged, " My fathers name was Avian, yours is Adrian, and well Annaleise and Avalon. I- Don't see any connection " I said.

" Avian means god like, Annaleise means graced with gods bounty, Avalon means a rare beauty and well Adrian means a town in Italy" said Elizabeth as she walked into the room.

"Only 3 have a connection but I doubt your father had anything to do with it " said Avalon. " Their is a man who is still alive, he knows of the secrets of kingdoms " said Elizabeth with a worried voice.

" Who is this man ?" I said. Elizabeth held her stomach, " He is a heretic, he is imprisoned in Rupert's kingdom. His
name is Lucifer Morte, some say he is the devil, others say he is a angel " said Elizabeth. " This man, what good is he to me ? Rupert is a mad man, he will not allow us to see him" I said.

" We must go to war, we must fight. There are secrets in every kingdom. My father he had many secrets my mother hand more. Rupert will have more, their must be a reason for all the change " said Elizabeth.

" He's practically begging for war " mumbled Avalon. " At what cost ? Must my people die because we need one man ? A man we aren't even certain he could help ?" I said. Elizabeth sighed, " That is the issue when you become a King or a Queen. You must choose, between the correct thing from the best thing."

" People will die "I said. " Then we must'n allow anyone to die in vain " said Avalon. I looked at the three of them, " We are asking for a death sentence " I said.

" Harry the truth of it all is, we need answers. We need to make sure we have the answers to ensure the future, the future of your kingdom and of all of ours. Their is a dark voice that likes to reign in all of our kingdoms. We must
stop it and not be afraid " said Elizabeth.

" I will fight in the battle. I always tell my people to fight for their freedom and everything they want. " I said. Avalon shook her head, " Ace is far to young to become a king. He isn't prepared, no one is prepared " She said.

Elizabeth eyes widened, "Marry her. Ace loves her, and she could be Annaleise sister. If anything happens to
you, I will train her properly. " said Elizabeth. I bit my lip, " I'll do it if Avalon is willing to do it " I said.

Avalon looked at me, " I'll do it " she said. Elizabeth squealed, " Perfect. We get the wedding , but we make it here at the castle and it has to be exclusive. Only the people of the kingdom are
allowed to be at the wedding or maybe just the people of the court " said Elizabeth.

Avalon smiled at me, " We'll marry, but we need to lay low. You must train me to become a proper Queen. Elizabeth can help me after but you need to teach me and we need to train for any combat " I said.

I nodded, " We will , everything that happens here must remain silent " I said.

----------------------------------------------
I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT I FINALLY UPDATED BECAUSE I HAD FINALS AND NOW IM ON BREAK !

So what do you think of our upcoming weddings ? Give me your opinions !

Love ,
P x