THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 9 - Connections

Jack's P.O.V

“Alright she must be the reason why M.I.M sent me here.” I thought to myself as I opened the shutters and let the moonlight in. I sat on the window sill and let my legs hang off the edge. “Her hair glows, when she sings.” I said out loud. “Her mother became younger too.” I recalled. “What is it you want me to do?” I asked the Moon. I wasn’t expecting an answer mostly because he had never answered any of my questions in the past, but I was surprised. “She is very special Jack.” A soothing voice stated. My head shot towards the Moon in shock. “I can see that. Her hair glows when she sings after all.” I uttered. “It is your job to escort her safely to the Pole.” M.I.M explained. “Why?” I asked. There was no response. I groaned in annoyance as I dropped my face into my hands. “Alright Manny I will.” I accepted. After our short lived conversation I went back inside the tower. “Why does M.I.M need her? Is she going to be a Guardian?” I asked myself. All these questions filled my head as I went back to Rapunzel’s room. As I walked into her room I saw Sandman’s dream sand morph around her sleeping form. The golden sand first transformed into a flower, and then into a sun. “What kind of dreams are you giving her Sandy? I whispered as I walked closer. The sun suddenly changed into a moon, then a snowflake. “What?” I whispered realizing the snowflake represented me and the moon represented M.I.M. I sat crisscrossed on the corner of her bed and observed the dream sand. The snowflake morphed into a bow and arrow and then shortly after it changed into a dragon. “Toothless?” I exclaimed. The dragon made out of the dream sand looked exactly like Hiccup’s dragon. Rapunzel groaned quietly as she turned to her side so she was facing me. I half expected her to be awake and start yelling at me for watching her sleep but she was still in a deep sleep. I looked over her sleeping form slowly. Her hair was slightly tousled and she held a soft smile as Sandy’s dreams danced above her head. “She seems so innocent.” I thought to myself.  I snapped back to reality when Rapunzel started to toss and turn in her bed. The dream sand above her head began to fizzle out and disappear. “What is it already morning?” I asked myself as I glanced at the window and saw that the sun was already coming up. Rapunzel sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes in attempt to rid the morning grogginess. “Morning Princess.” I greeted. She opened her tired eyes and shot me an evil glare. “Hey don’t look at me I didn’t wake you up.” I said in defense. She rolled her eyes as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. “Good morning Jack Frost.” She yawned.

 These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all characters are owned by either Disney or Dreamworks.