THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 1 - The Beginning

CHAPTER 1

It was a normal day at the North Pole. The Yetis worked vigorously, and the elves were just being nuisances as usual. North was pondering in front of his fire place until he was interrupted by one of the Yetis. “What is it?” North questioned. The Yeti yelled frantically as he pointed towards the large globe. North marched towards the large control board and rested his hands on it revealing his “Naughty” or “Nice” tattoos. “What is going on?” North questioned as he checked all the data. Three lights had begun to flicker on the large globe that rotated slowly in the middle of the workshop. North pinpointed their locations on the globe and noted them. Suddenly the Moon began to peek out from the large opening in the roof. The glow was so bright it that it caused North to look up. “Oh! Manny it’s so good to hear from you!” North greeted. The Moon seemed to glow brighter as if it was acknowledging North’s greeting. “So what news do you bring?” North asked. The Moon remained silent but directed its bright rays onto the globe. “The lights?” North questioned. He studied where the rays signaled on to and exhaled in relief. The lights that were flickering before were now shining brighter than any of the other lights on the globe. “M.I.M what does this mean?” North asked. Suddenly the rays left globe and shined onto the Guardian insignia on the floor underneath North’s feet. North stepped back a bit to see what M.I.M was trying to point out. The Moon’s rays shined on one of the newly painted tiles. The mural consisted of five tiles surrounding a large “G”. Each tile was a portrait of one of the Guardians, such as Toothiana, Sandy, Bunnymund, North, and Jack Frost. The Moon’s rays honed in on one in particular, Jack Frost. “Jack?” North questioned. “You want Jack?” North asked. Suddenly the rays disappeared and the Moon disappeared behind a cloud. “Ready the sleigh!” North commanded as he slipped on his big red coat and adjusted his warm Russian hat on his head. The Yetis and elves hurried out of the room to prepare the sleigh. Just as North was about to leave the room the Moon peaked out from behind the cloud once more.  “Yes Manny I will inform the other Guardians.” North huffed as he adjusted his belt and slid his duel sword into their holsters. North left the room and entered the elevator. He reached the top floor in a matter of seconds and mounted his sleigh. As he readied himself for takeoff he pulled out a snow globe from his pocket and brought it to his face. He shook it gently until the snowflakes inside began to swirl around. “I say Berk.” North stated as he snapped the reigns to signal the reindeers to takeoff. They sprinted off the runway and charged towards the sky. North laughed as he threw the snow globe and opened a large portal to an island known as Berk.

 These character's are in no way mine. No copyright infrigment is intended, all characters are owned by Disney and Dremaworks.