THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 7 - New Friendships

Jack's P. O.V

As the door closed Rapunzel immediately started talking to me. “How in the world did she not see you? Are you a wizard or something? Maybe Mother’s blind?” She said quickly. “Wow, hey now slow down a bit Punzie.” I tried. “One question at a time please.” I stated. “How come she couldn’t see you?” Rapunzel asked as she settled down a bit. “It’s kind of a long story.” I tried. “Can you tell me it?” She asked me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise. “Well considering my position it doesn’t seem like I have a choice does it?” I asked. She nodded her head no with a quiet laugh. “Nope.” Rapunzel added. “Alright then, well one day I woke up and the Moon told me who I was. He said my name was Jack Frost, and that was all he ever told me.” I started. “Your name is Jack Frost?” She asked. “Yes.” I answered. Her eyes widened in surprise and she tugged awkwardly at her hair. “Like the Jack Frost?” She asked again. “Yes.” I repeated. “Prove it.” She demanded as she released the strand of hair she was fiddling with. “I can’t do that when I’m all tied up.” I stated. Rapunzel shook her fists in frustration. “Can I trust you?” she asked in a stern voice. “Most definitely Punzie.” I answered with a wink. She shot me an unconvincing look as she came closer. “Guardian’s honor?” I asked with a slight shrug, “Guardians?” she asked as she started to unravel her hair that bonded me to the chair. “Looks like I have a lot to fill you in about.” I sighed. I stood up and stretched my arms as I eyed her carefully. She had big emerald eyes that were entrancing, and she had a petite form. Her hair was ridiculously long and blonde. Rapunzel’s skin was a sun kissed tan and she had a couple of freckles naturally scattered around her face. “She’s pretty cute.” I thought to myself. “Prove it now.” She said. “I’m sorry what?” I asked as I snapped back to reality. “Prove that you are the real Jack Frost.” She demanded. “Okay just a sec.” I huffed. I stepped towards her and she immediately took a step back distancing her from me. “Don’t be afraid.” I tried. “I’m not afraid of you.” She snapped. “Well that’s good.” I said sarcastically. “Why did the Man in the Moon want me to come here?” I thought to myself. “Well go on.” She stated.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all characters are owned by either Disney or Dreamworks.