THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 17 - The Big Four

Jack's P.O.V

“Ah you all made it!” North stated as he entered the room. “Jack there you are my boy I trusted you had a safe trip.” North said. I nodded my head yes and twirled my staff. “So North we all would like to know what’s going on now.” Hiccup stated.  North froze in place and gave us a not so assuring smile. “Let me guess you don’t know.” I stated. “No I know I just don’t know if you, specifically Jack, are going to like it.” North stated. “Great.” I stated as I flew over to Hiccup. “We have received information that some nightmares have been found.” North explained. I immediately glanced at Hiccup. “Hey don’t look at me they stopped as soon as you left.” Hiccup stated as he pointed at me.  “M.I.M believes that Pitch is getting stronger and is preparing to break free from his prison.” North added. “You mean the Boogieman?” Rapunzel asked as she put her hands on my shoulders and peeked over my shoulders from behind me. “Yes, he is very dangerous and needs to be stopped before he gets too powerful.” North stated. “What has this have anything to do with us?” Merida asked. “Man in Moon has chosen the four of you to hunt down these nightmares. Those nightmares are the only thing that can fuel Pitch.” North explained. “Fuel him?” Hiccup questioned. “He lives off the fear of children. His nightmares plague Sandman’s dream sand striking fear into whoever’s dream it possesses. “North answered. “North this is ridiculous you know I can find them.” I stated in anger. “I know Jack but M.I.M said Pitch can be unpredictable, and last time he aimed for you. You might not get so lucky this time.” North said. “He’s right Jack, anyways it’s just a few nightmares we can take them down in half the time now that you have us.” Hiccup said as he gestures to all of us. “No way.” I stated as I flew into the air and sat on top of the globe. “Why not?!” Merida shouted. “You all have lives to go to I don’t. This isn’t expected of you.” I stated. “Jack you know what life I have! I don’t want to go back to that.” Rapunzel cried. I mentally punched myself for saying that. “I’m sorry Rapunzel it’s just….I don’t think-“ I tried but was cut off by Merida. “He doesn’t think we can handle it.” Merida stated as she put her hands on her hips. “I don’t blame him I mean we have a damsel in distress here, and the invisible boy.” Merida stated rudely. “Damsel in distress?!Try telling that to my frying pan!” Rapunzel said as she charged Merida. “Whoa! Let’s not get too hasty here!” Hiccup yelled as he jumped in between the two girls. I quickly grabbed Rapunzel’s arm and pulled her to me. I then quickly ripped the frying pan from her grip. “Where did she even get this?” I asked while I held up the frying pan. Rapunzel scoffed and tried to grab it from me. “Hey now you can’t have this back until you learn how to behave.” I teased. Rapunzel pouted and crossed her arms at me. “Jack stop teasing her.” Hiccup commanded. “Right Merida hasn’t gotten her fair share of teasing yet.” I stated as I handed Rapunzel back her frying pan. “Don’t even think about it Jack.” Hiccup threatened. I put up my hands in surrender and backed up a bit. “Are you all done now?” North asked. We all looked at one another before answering him. “Yes.” We all said in unison. “Now this is a serious matter, we took precautions in getting you all here.” North stated. “Precautions?” Merida questioned. “Yes I went to Hiccup and told him, Jack went to Rapunzel, and the Willow O’ the Wisps went to you.” North explained. “So this is part of my fate?” Merida mumbled. “It is all of your fates, your destinies even.” North stated. “So how about it guys?” Hiccup stated to all of us. “I’m in.” Rapunzel stated as she waved around her frying pan. “Count me in too then.” I stated. “Me too.” Hiccup agreed. “Och alright since Hiccup is, I guess I should.” Merida exclaimed. “Then its official we have a new Big Four!” North boomed as he came up behind me and pats me on the back.

 These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.