A u t h o r s N o t e.

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SKIP :)

ITS NOTHING IMPORTANT BESIDES WHY I FELT AWKWARD ASF WHILE I WAS TYPING THE SMUT IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

STORY TIME...

So, I have new electives. I have Computers and Communications. My Communication teacher is ALSO my History teacher. Well in Communications we are reading the 'Monkey's Paw' and supposedly its 'scary' so we turn put the lights and as we listen to it we use our flashlights on our phones.

I don't bring my tablet to school so my teacher allowed me to use his. -sighs- Well I being curious I checked too see if he had a password. NOPE NO PASSWORD, so I just unlocked it. His phone  was (omg Say My Name by Beyoncé came one *cringe*) left on messages from him being in his phone.

Me being the curious shit I am thinking ' oh he's a good guy ' so i scrolled to the very top and they I'm guessing him and his wife we're talking about his daughter and I was like ' awe thats cute ' and then....

he sent a message like a Facebook poke,  and she was like Poke me anywhere? ;) and he said Yes.

Then he sent a message about his boxer and how they were christmas themed and I was like o.o please be no dick pic. Or a picture. But there wasn't a photo (thank god!) But his wife sent a message saying something like ' i cant wait to see them '

Ewwww like omg he is like oneof my favorite teachers Xc ughhhh and I have him twice. :(

But then I was still curious because I was feeling like a spy. And i ALWAYS, even on my bffs phone i look through the photos and well

I saw a photo of him shirtless and he was trying to be sexy..

ITS NOT THE SAME AROUND HIM NOW !!!! I'M NEVER GOING THROUGH A ADULTS/TEACHERS PHONE. NOOOO EWWW

Anyways yeaaaahhh that was pretty much it

- cringe -

P.s. THE VIEWS LIKE NIGGAAAA DANMMMMMMMM

^NO I AM NOT BEING RASICT OKAY??? OKAY.♡