Chapter 23

Oliver;

I decided to take Alice out. I'm driving us to the mall and I can't stop looking at her. Her blonde hair that is now dip-dyed in black on the tips. She's wearing a All Time Low sweat-shirt, some blue denim skinny jeans and some grey snow ( I litteraly almost put 'butts'... are you kidding me xD ) boots.

Her make-up was a little different, though but it still looked beautiful. Her eyebrows were shaped, and slightly colored. Her wings were a little bit longer, and she had dark red lipstick.

While I just had a white shirt on, a leather jacket, torn up black skinny jeans and some vans.

"Our destination is H-" She stops and looks at me. "Can I have a drum roll please?"

A small giggle escapes my lips, but I tap on my steering wheel trying to make it close to a drum roll.

"HotTopic and Spencers." She says.

"How did I not know?" I joke, slightly chuckling receiving a peck on my cheek.

-

"I'm in heaven, babydoll." She says looking at me and then ending it with a cheesy wink.

I take her hand and she takes mine. We were looking at the shirts.

"They have the guys shirt! See! Look! Oh my god! Babe!" She gasp, tugging on my arm pointing at the shirt.

They had two, one of the shirts were like a jersey it just had 'Pierce The Veil' in a cursive font on the front and it had double zero on the back. Then the other had there four faces and it had there signatures underneath there picture, above them it said their band name.

We grab one of each and some other shirts, we bought them and then we entered into Spencers.

I looked around at the hats, they're so cute. I wish I could buy them all, but unfortunately I dont have that kind of money.

I grabbed a My Little Pony snap-back. Oliver and I were looking at the shirts. We bought a few for example; Insane Clown Posse, Blink-182, Nirvana, Avenge Sevenfold, and some others.

We explored around the store. I went looking at the posters and I think he was buying something else.

I flipped through some of the posters chuckling at the images. There was a poster of a girl trying to make a 'sexy', but to me she looked constipated.

A pair of hands cover my eyes. "I got you something, babygirl." Immediately I knew it was Oliver because of his scent, and his voice.

I turn around so I'm facing him. "Lemme see." I beg, looking up at him.

"Nope." He smiles, "but you will see it soon, I just can't tell you when it's a suprise."He smirks and bends down to kiss my nose. I wrinkle my nose, as a small laugh comes from my mouth into the air.

"I love you, Ali."

"And I love you too, my Bear."

Okay.. so guys. I don't know if you like the 'nickname' Bear. But honestly it's just a nickname I have given my boyfriend, and Oliver reminds me of him in some way.

ALSO MY BBY HAS FINIALLY APPROVED OF BMTH, He's starting to listen to them. *wipes tear* they grow up so fast.. um anyhoeee He likes the song Empire. ^^

& OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS UPCOMING 27TH WILL BE MINE AND HIS 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
♡.12.27.14♡

Okay anyways enough of my "personal" life. I like turtles. :) & GUISE WHAT DO YOU THINK OLI GOT ALICE. ;^; HEHE I KNOW.

Please VOTE/ COMMENT / & SHARE?

P.s. I'm sorry this chapter is short.

P.P.S okay guys so next it will be a Authors Note. So yes your warned. It's going to be about Warped Tour Dates, & Some Stuff Like That!♡ It's Also Going To Be About My YouTube Channel I'm Thinking About Creating.♡ So Please Read Author Note! It Would Be Oh So Greatly Appreciated &&& I DON'T THINK YOU WANNA MISS OUT ON THE TOUR DATES! Also if they have the band's up I'll share that with you guys too!!.♡

(Omg. This A/N Is So Damn Long.)

Anyways I LoVe YoU AlL AnD MeRrY FuCkInG ChRiStMaS. Or happy fucking haunikuah! Or whatever you fucking celebrate!