Chapter 17.

Okay :) so yass! I finally updated I'm so sorry babies. Anyways...I was talking to my boyfriend and I was like "you look like Oliver Skyes a little bit." He just said "no I don't." (I don't think he likes BMTH.. but oh well i do.❤)
_____________

We soon parked infront the tattoo shop. The name had neon colors. That changed to red, pink, blue, purple, green, yellow then it started all over again with red.

I looked at it reading the name of it.

Angelic Tats.

* * *

Alice;

"Nervous?" She asked.

"Nope, not yet at least." I say honestly, I don't like needles one bit, and I'm not sure if it hurts.

We walk in, sitting down to wait. There no one here, it's empty.. they must have a customer getting tatted.

"My names Kat hoe may I help ya'll?" A women's voice, breaks the quiet silence. "Uh, yeah I'm here to have my first tattoos." I say as I walk up to the counter.

She's gorgeous, she has dark red hair and a bottom layer of red. It's curled. Her skin tone is tan, maybe she's mix? She has a grey flannel on and I think she has high-waisted shorts. Her flannel is rolled up, and you can tell she has sleeves that go to her hands and knuckles. She has some on her upper-chest and neck.

"Just turned eighteen, yeah?" She ask smiling. I nod politely. "Do you know what you want?" Kat ask smiling.

"I was thinking about getting two tattoos, one of tattoos I want a tiny music note on the back of my ear and then the name Alexia on my shoulder blade, or wrist in a cursive font." I tell Kat.

"Come follow me, you can come too and watch if you'd like." She says to me then Helena.

We walk into her tattoo room, it's pretty. Its like any other old themed tattoo room.

"Just sit down on the chair, as I get my stuff ready." She says putting her gloves on.

"Let's start with the Alexia tattoo, yeah?" Kat says I put my wrist on the table. As she tattoos she talks to me trying to make me not think about the pain.

"Why the name Alexia?"

"It's the name of my best-friend that passed long time ago when we were in seventh grade, but now I'll have her with me everywhere." I tell her.

"That sucks, but at least she's watching over you." She says smiling as she dabs the pen in the ink, going over it agian.

"And we're finished" she says smiling. I look at it and it's beautiful. She added a heart at the end of her name, and there was a halo on the 'A' of Alexia.

"Ready for round two?"

"Yup." I say.

-

After me crying because of the music note, that was behind my ear. Thank God, my make-up is water-resistant.

"Go, in and you'll see Oliver waiting for you, and text me when your coming back home." She tells me as she drops me off, infront of the 'fancy' restaurant.

I walk in, breathing in all the aroma of foods. The walls were all a dark wood color, they had chandeliers that gave of dim-lighting.

"Hello, may I help you?" A waiter ask.

"Uh, yes.. table for two? It might be under Mr.Skyes?"

He looks through the touch screen tab, scrolling through. "Oh, yes. Right this way."

I follow him, down and right. I started to get dizzy. Who knew a restaurant could be this big.

We walked down a hall, and then turned one more time, and then there be was sitting down at the round table.

I approached him, in front of him my heart drops. His hair is straightened. His tats seemed to be more brighter. Everything seemed to glow around him making him look like an Angel, which we all know he's not.

"Your stunning." He tells me, causing me to smile. "Let me see those tats, love."

I pull my hair back to one side letting him see the music note, and then I showed him my wrist.

"That's beautiful, they made it look like it was dripping." He says talking about the music note.

"It better look beautiful, it hurt like a mother." I tell him, causing him to chuckle.

"I ordered us some strawberry wine." He says smiling. I take a sip of the light pink drink.

The taste hit me all at once. "We need to buy this, this is so good."

"I agree, darling."

After our cute little conversations, a waitress came in asking for our orders. So I just told Oliver, that I'd get the same as him.

"Do you want your steak medium rare, or fully cooked?" The waitress asked me.

"Medium rare, please and thank you." She scribbles it down and leaves.

"I love you, my little Angel."

"I love you too, daddy." I say before taking another sip of the wine, I look at him through my eye-lashes. I could tell he was trying to control his eagers, but I knew if we weren't in public he'd be kissing my neck right now.

So my lovely little 'angels.' How has your day been? Lovely? Terrible? Just tell me and I'll try to make you feel better. :) #thatonecaringperson.

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter sucked ballz.
(Suck my dragon ballz, Bitch call me goku...wild boy - mgk)

But yeah um Comment? Vote? Share!