Chapter. 20.

Alice;

It was just Oliver and I at his house.

I was ontop of him, he was on his stomach I was currently rubbing his back, earning a few moans amd grunts.

His angelic sounds, was starting to make me aroused. I tried staying calm but it was hard, especially in the outfit I was in.

I was wearing a black tanktop, and some lacey boy-shorts.

I start putting a little pressure as I rub his back, causing me to slightly move my hips back and forth along his back.

In a split instant, I'm underneath Oliver. I stare in his eyes, those brown eyes that I got stuck into. My eyes trailed down to his plump pink lips, I bite my lip wishing he was biting mine. 

I soon feel his baby soft lips on mine, we share a slow passionate kiss. That causes me to bring my legs around his hips, my hands feel across his tattoo covered chest.

His rough hands go to my hips, feeling upwards then going back down. He bites my lip, and a moans erupts. He smirks and starts to kiss down my cheek, to my ear and then to my sweetspot.

"Daddy." I moan softly as he sucks on my neck to leave a love bite. He continues causing me to moan more and some gasps.

I pull my tank-top over my head, and re-wrap my legs around his waist.

"Daddy." I moan agian as he nibbles on my left collar-bone.

I pull on his hair, pulling him closer and closer to my body wanting more of his touch.

"Daddy, please."

"What do you want daddy to do?"

"Anything, please." I mummur to him, with my lip quivering.

He un-clips my  bra with one hand, immediately his mouth connects with the one breast and then one of his hands go to my other pinching the nub.

My mouth hung and a grunt that had a moan follows. His tounge flicks my nub, then slowly starts to suck on it harshly.

He stops and starts to kiss down to my hips. My mouth hitches, he looks up at me.

"Do you want me to stop, babygirl?"

"No, daddy, keep going please." I beg.

He smiles and gives my hips and lower stomach wet kisses. He attaches his mouth to my boy-shorts and pulls them down with his teeth.

I shudder, with his touch. Who knew, Oliver the 27 year old who lived next door. Had these feelings to me, and who'd knew I'd have these feelings towards a man.

He kisses in between my thighs, and his cheeks caresses my thighs.

He bites his lip, and then I feel a wet strip touch my heat. His face goes deeper, and deeper.

I gasp and I almost scream at the pleaser he was giving me. I felt a pit in my stomach start to form "Daddy, I'm gonna."

"Come on, come for daddy." He encourges.

I soon let a few stutters, and moans. I release as I moan "Daddy" and pull on his hair as I arch my back.

"Angel , you taste like heaven." He says as he picks his lips with a smirk.

Well.

FUCK.

THAT.

HAPPENED.

LIKE.

DAMMMMMMMMMN. ;)

ANYWAYS SORRY IF THE 'SMUT' SUCKED ALOT, I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS SHIT I'M SORRY! ALSO CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP! YEEEEY!

P.s. I hope I really get some flannels and band-shirts along with some 'pastel-goth' things.

But anywhore I'm sorry this chapter was short I just wrote something for y'all. Anways I really do hope you enjoy this chapter. And if you do, please vote (&maybe follow?) It would be greatly appreciated!

Anyways byeeeee. X.x.