Chapter 27

SMUTTY SMUT SMUT SMUT!!! ALSO THIS MAY NOT BE THE BEST BECAUSE I MEAN IDK D000D IM TRYING Xc

Anyways yessss. Enjoys your smut.♡

Song: Sounds Like Harmony - Fireworks.

Alice;

As I was slipping to the pure white undergarments, I looked in the mirrior.

The white surprisingly didn't blend in with my creme white skin, it popped. I turned side ways looking into the mirror, I was skinny. You could somewhat see my ribs slightly poke out but nit as bad as they used too, along with my hips but you could see them.

I looked down at my little toes they were painted black. Thank goodness. I don't know why, I checked my feet to me they're just wierd and nasty.

I decided to quickly straighten my hair, my hair has gotten quiet longer. Its now a at the end of my back. I grab a hair tye pulling it into a high ponytail, some strands fell here and there but I looked cute... I guess.

I grabbed my perfume spraying some on me, and then I slip into one of my sweaters that go mid thigh on me. I started placing my stuff back into my bag when I see knee high socks.

Helena are you kidding me?

I slipped into them, they are white and then at the top they have to black trims around them.

I take one last glance into the mirror. Here we go. Come on, Alice.

I open the door walking out as I shut the door to the bathroom when I turn around I seeing some candles lit. Oliver saw me. His mouth hung open, and his eyes where wide.

I just stand there not knowing what to do. He smirks, he gets up off the bed and I can see ever muscle inside his body move.

"Angel, you know Daddy won't be able to resist myself." He says as he reached me.

"I know, daddy." I told him and I pulled him closer to me and then take his shirt off. He was breathing hard, I could feel his stomach inhale and exhale.

He takes my sweater off right after

He leans his head closer to mine, and our lips meet. My hands rush to his hair, like always. His hair is longer than usual. His hands explore my sides, and then down to my hips.

He starts leaving kisses down my cheek, and then down to my neck. A quiet moan comes out, and I pull my body closer as I possibly can.

"Jump." He demands, into my ear.

He places his hands on the back of my thighs, and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. He starts nipping at my neck and his hands are placed firmly into my hips digging his thumbs into place.

"Daddy." I moan, begging for more.

He groans and carries me over to the bed, laying me down. I look at him my eyes exploring everything. I could see viens popping up, I looked down at his pants. I blush at the sight of seeing a bulge, a very huge bulge.

He notices and chuckles and starts crawling his way ontop of me. Kissing my knee, my thigh, every inch up my body. My breath hitches once he reaches the top of my boyshorts. He smiles, and then continues his way up, slightly nibbling on my skin.

"Princess."

"Yes, daddy?"

"I love you, and I'd never hurt you on purpose."

I smile, "I know, daddy, I love you too." I say as crawled ontop of him crawling downwards to his pants.

I unbotton his pants, feeling quite nervous. I try to pulls his pants down but struggle... Oliver sees and he pulls them slightly down for me. I pull them all the way off leaving him in his boxers.