Chapter 13.

Warning: A Very Heated Chapter. ;^ ;

{P.s. I'm listening to Sleepwalking, so if you want listen to the song as you read it.)

-----

Alice;

After the concert I went to home with Oliver. I was slightly buzzed but I could walk, and think straight.

I wasn't shit faced, I was no-where near drunk.

Oliver got out, opening the door for me, and then soon picking me up bridal style. My face nuzzled in his chest.

His scent filled my nose, his scent was oddly turning me on. If that makes since.

I, letting my actions taking over I started kissing his neck, started to slightly nibble on his neck earning a few husky groans.

"Baby-girl if you don't stop, Daddy won't be able to control himself." He warns, as he sets me down on his bed.

I remembered that he told me to call him Daddy when we're together alone.

I grab him by his shirt, pulling him closer to me.

"Daddy.. I need to feel you, not all the way." I mumur in his ear making the world seem still.

"Are you sure, princess?" He ask, as he kisses my forehead. I then nod eagerly. "Yes."

He stands up taking his shirt off, letting me see all of his tattoos. All so perfectly written, drawn and colored.

He scoots me up on the bed, as he gets on top of me.

"Baby-girl your so perfect." He smiles. I instantly blush at the compliment.

He plays with the hem of my shirt, asking for permission to take my shirt off. I softly nod, humming a "mhm."

If this was anyone else I'd feel insecure about my scars... but with him it was different. He told me he wouldn't look at me differently.

"So fucking gorgeous, princess." He mumbles as he grips my wrist lifting my hands above my head.

He starts kissing my forehead, nose, and then he makes his destination to my lips. Immedia-tely my legs wrap around his hips. He licks my bottom lip begging for an enterance, and I allow as my tongue fights for dominance against his. I of-course lost.

My hips rub against his sex, causing him to groan in the kiss. His hands instantly leave my hands and he firmly places them on my hips squeezing them. I moan escapes my lips, so softly into the air.

I soon felt his "little" buddie grow.

"Baby-girl this is what you do to me, these shorts they were killing me tonight." He says trying restrain himself.

A giggle escapes my small plump lip, who knew I could have this affect of him.

I pull him closer to me, kissing his neck. A low growl escapes him, making his chest rattle.

"No, daddy is in charge." He tells me. Catching me by surprise. I've never seen this part of him and I completely and honestly love it.

His lips attack my neck, licking my neck and then blowing across the wet skin causing me to shiver under his breath. His right hand goes to my left breast fondling and groping every inch, making my body arch and moans escape my lips.

"Oliver." I moan.

"That's not my name, princess." He says against my neck, and then soon continues.

"Daddy." I moan, correctly this time.

His hands explore down to the button of my shorts, stopping waiting for permission.