Chapter 19.

"Alice? Is that you?" I turn around, and I feel my throat get a lump and my heart sinks into my stomach.

****

Alice;

It's been three months since I saw him. "Dad?"

"Alice, where have you been? How's everything?" He says hugging me, and I slowly hug him back.

"Well, I assume mom told you I moved out, and I live with a friend and I'm good, Dad." I say smiling.

"You have everything together, and Happy Birthday." He says. I smile, and I look up at Oliver. Dad notices and smiles.

"Hey, Oliver."

"Hello, Robert." Oliver smiles.

"Well, I have to go because Mercedes really wants some icecream, and come over sometime." He tells us, giving me one last hug.

He stops to dig something put of his old worn out brown (that used to be black) leather wallet. "Happy Birthday sweetie, amd accept it." He says kissing my cheek, and handing me two fifty dollar bills. He knows I would never accept this much money, but he told me too.

I nod, "thank you, Dad, and we will try to come over soon." I tell him as he leaves out the icecream shop.

We walk over to the cashier, I look up Oli smiling like a little kid. He knows my favorite icecream.

"How may I help you."

"Well take a tub of your, Chocolate brownie icecream, and another of Chocolate cookie dough." Oliver says smiling.

"That will be 6.87" the cashier says smiling.

Oliver hands him the money, and receives the icecream. We exit out of the shop, and I have to climb inside his truck, agian.

"Thank you, Oli-bear." I say smiling, and I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Your welcome, babygirl." He says, kissing my lips.

Before the kiss got a little heated, his pine started to ring causing him to groan but he bites my bottom lip causing me to moan before he answers his phone.

"Yeah, we're on the way now."

"Really?"

"Okay, We're coming."

"Bye, Mike."

He puts his phone down smiling. I look at him oddly but ignore it. He places his hand on my bare knee, making circles with his thumb.

We arrive to the house, the lights are off. I'm just ready to go in eat my icecream and cuddle up to Oliver.

I unlock the door, opening it.

The lights come on, all in once.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone screamed at me. I look around to see who's all there.

Victor. Mike. Helena. Jamie. Tony. Melina.. and

"Oh my god." I mumble.

"Hello, I take it that your the beautiful birthday day girl?" An angel says in his British accent.

I nod, not able to speak properly. Denis! Denis fucking Worsnop, and

I turn around to see Oliver smiling. I pull him down to my level, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Oh my god, Asking Alexandria is here." I cry, pushing back some tears.

"Awe, she's crying!" Helena says.

"Shut up." I mumble playfully. Everyone erupts in laughter.

-

I went to go change out of my dress into some shredded skinny jeans, and a slightly tight black belly shirt.

"Birthday girl, gets to have a body shot." Victor yells.

"Oliver, lay down on that table." I command, and he does so. I lift his shirt up, the get the shot ready.

I lick up all the burning alcohol, I tease him and suck up all of the ones I missed.

Soon, Helena started playing music. The guys suggested that we dance for them so we did.

Me, Helena, and Melina have been dancing together for a while.

So we did the one we know the most to. Melina turned on Ride by Ciara.

We got in our spots, I was in the middle. Helena on my left and then that left Melina on my right.

We started grinding, then we went to the splits, and then back to grinding but on the floor. We learned the moves she did in the video, and we rolled our hips at the end.

I swear all the boys had a boner, because they kept pushing there hand on there crotch pushing down.

After that everyone was passed hammered. I decided that everyone stayed here, because I didn't want them drink and driving.

We pulled out the hide-a-bed from the couch, then we got the extra mattress.

I took Oliver, to my room. In a split instant his kisses were over my neck, I was already feeling the high.

"Bed time babygirl." He says stopping, and then goes to the bathroom to change. I grab a pair of pajama bottoms and and slip out of my skinny jeans.

I slip the pajama pants on that has music notes all over it. I lay on my tummy softly drifting to sleep.

The bed sinks down letting me know that Oliver has got in bed. I scoot over to him placing my head on his bare - tattooed chest.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Woop! Woop!

Anyways thank you, so much. I honestly do enjoy seeing people take there time just to read my stories when the could be reading better.

Anyways, Comment. Share? & Vote?☆