Chapter 28

◆◆Smut◆◆

Alice;

I heard shifting around, causing me to groan in pain. I opened my eyes as I see Oliver planting kisses on my arms and forehead.

"Good morning, Princess." He says, and kisses my lips. I kiss back, giggling as I remember the actions that happened maybe only thirteen hours ago till slumber took over our exhausted bodies.

"I got you breakfast, beautiful." He chuckles and helps me sit up. I look down noticing that I still have one of his sweaters on and it was draping over my small shoulders slightly showing cleavage.

I took a sip of my orange juice, and ate some of my pancakes.

"Yummy." I told him as I took another bite of my delicious pancakes.

"Really?" He ask, I nod and feed him some, some of the syrup gets on his chin he wipes it off and places it into his mouth. "Ehh, your better tasting, baby doll." He smirks looking up at me.

My cheeks instantly heat up, my mouth is hung and I bet my eyes are bulging out of my sockets.

He seems to notice my reaction, and chuckles and kissesmy forehead.

My phone starts going off and I hurriedly jump off the bed almost falling but answer my phone seeing its from Helena.

"Helena, Are you kidding me? Knee high fucking sock?" I whispered through the phone.

"Oh shush, You probably got it finally!" She chuckled.

"Maybe I did, or maybe I didn't."

"What did it feel like?"

"Amazing."

"I knew it! Im so proud." She gushes.

"You! Just...arggggghhh, I gotta go bye sis, love you."

"Bye nii-chan, love you too!" She said as she hung up. I giggled at the little 'nickname' I have received. Ever since we have figured out that we're sisters, she's been calling me "big sister" in Japanese.

I placed my phone back onto the charger, and crawl back over to Oliver as he placed his phone onto the bed side table.

"Movie?"

I nod and snuggle too him as we look for something to watch.. and yes we have decided on the most romantic couple movie any one could watch.

Madagascar!!

"Alex the tiger and Tony have very similar hair, don't you think?" I ask laughing.

"Alex is a whole lot more attractive, Tony can't pull it off babe." He says as he burst into laughter and I join.

After the movie was over Oliver jumped into the shower, and I continually played Twist. This game is evil, the highest amount I can get is 75 and I have tried over 300 times.

"Whats our plans for today, baby girl?" Oliver asked as he comes out of the washroom wearing a Parkway Drive hoodie and some black skinnies.

He walks over and pulls me onto his lap and I examine his hoodie. It had a tiger on it and it had Parkway Drive in a drippy font.

I don't really listen too them, I've heard of them before though just never listened to them. Surprisingly, because Parkway Drive to Oli is like me with my Asking Alexandria.

addicting.

Before I got too sidetracked by my random thoughts I answered his question. "Matt told me there is a laser tag place over on sixth street."