Chapter 16.

Alice;

Today is the day, I'm officially a adult. I can now openly date Oliver, I can kiss him when-ever and where-ever I please.

I decided on getting a tattoo, I know what and they won't be 'dumb' OR 'stupid'. I'm planning on getting two. A music note and a turtle, if I don't get the turtle then I'll get a tattoo of Alexia written in cursive in my wrist, or on my shoulder blade.

I was currently laying down in my bed, going through Facebook. I looked through my wall seeing post of my walls;

Mike Fuentes: Happy Birthday, Shortie. C:

Victor Fuentes: HaPpY bIrThDaY lOsEr! *laughing emoji*

Helena Gerari: Happy Birthday! (I'm so happy I'm the first to tell you.) Your an adult know! :-) I love you X.x.

I commented on the post saying 'thank you' but Victor received me calling him a Dork.

I was kind of sad that Oli didn't message me but I didn't want to get pissy, all over a stupid thing over Facebook.

I heard a soft knock, then the door slowly opened with Helena and Oliver. They had a tray, I smiled. They came over to me, giving me my food. That had bacon, orange juice, french toast and a little bowl with syrup.

"Happy birthday princess!" Oli and Helena told me as I sat up. I smiled.

"So what are we going to have planned for today?" I ask, I sip on my orange juice and take a small bite of my bacon that I dipped in the syrup. I almost moaned at the taste.

"Anything you wanna do love, today's your day baby girl." He says smiling.

"Well... guys.." I start to say automatically grabbing there attention. "I was thinking of getting a tattoo and maybe a piercing?"

"Do you already know what you want?" Helena ask smiling.

I nod, smiling. "Well... babygirl, tonight I'd love to take you out to dinner night, around seven." Oliver says.

"I'd love too, but where are we going so I know what to wear?" I ask.

Helena starts smirking, I raise an eyebrow. "Helena knows where I'm taking you, it's a suprise." He winks.

-

It was six, and I was getting dressed. I decided on a white skin tight dress, with red pumps. Because Alice told me and I quote. That the restaurant is "fancy".

I had my make up on. Mascara, counselor, red lip-stick, eyeliner and liquid eyeliner for some small wings. My hair was in waterfall curls.

"Alice, come on so I can't take you to go get your tattoos and then take you the restaurant." She says walking passed the door.

I walk out my room with my purse, following her to the car. She got in her mustang, and she started playing 7/11 by Beyonce. It got my mood pumped. Beyonce is Queen Bey, for a fact.

Helena's phone started to ring, I grabbed it sliding accept across for her and handing her the phone.

"Yeah."

"Uh huh, we are almost at the tattoo shop."

"Great!, okay wonderful."

"Okay, bye baby. I love you too." She says, before hanging up.

"I take that was Mike?" I laugh. "Yup." She say popping 'p'.

We soon parked infront the tattoo shop. The name had neon colors. That changed to red, pink, blue, purple, green, yellow then it started all over again with red.

I looked at it reading the name of it.

Angelic Tats.

So! I have figured this shit out woop!! I just hoped you guys would comment :-)

I'd Enjoy It. ^-^

Also omg Bring Me The Horizon's new song "True Friends." Omg I love it! His hair is getting so long! It's so poofy. c: I'd just love to run my fingers through them and well.. y'know the rest.