Chapter. 11.

Helena;

After Oliver and Alice dropped me off I went straight to my room. I noticed how clean the place was. I smiled, it's nice that she cleaned up a little. It was very nice of her to do that.

I slip into some pajama bottoms and my three sizes to big sweater.

I look at my clock seeing the time. 1:03 p.m. I sigh looking through Facebook. I had a friend request from Oliver and Alice. I accepted the request and I locked my phone placing it on the nightstand beside my cloud - like bed.

I turn my telly on looking through the guide, seeing there is nothing on... So I go to my DVR list.

The only thing catching my tired little eyes ;

My Little Pony (64)

I quickly select a episode watching it half-way before I passed out to a wonderful slumber of sleep.

-

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast... possibly french-toast?

Looking out my window I see the time. 8:26 a.m. I think I had a total of eighteen hours of sleep. Which I gladly loved.

I sit up, grabbing my brush, brushing through my bed head.

I hear a fimilar tune outside my room from the in-door speaker I have in the living-room, the music isn't to loud.

I get up walking out of the room.

~ Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?

You can ride my face until you drip in cum. (Drip in cum)~

I quietly face-palm as I realize what song was playing.

I looked at Alice, her back turned against me to where she can't see me. She kept singing to the song.

Her small frame dancing to the sexual song. I saw her outfit. Similar to mine, but of course it had to do with Asking Alexandria. She was wearing her pajama pants that have the Britain flag, and then her top was a sweater that had some lyrics of a song in the back.

"What's killing me is that I'm killing you."

Then it said Killing you - Asking Alexandria. I think she maybe more in-love with Ben or Denis.

She turned around to place a egg on a plate "Oh my god!" She screams, jumping slightly causing me to chuckle.

"Did I awake you?" She ask, turning down the song.

"No." I smile, as I walk into the kitchen. "I smelt food, and I woke up, to the scent of heaven." I say as I take a bite of bacon.

She scowls me of taking the piece of bacon but continues to make more for me.

"Where's Oliver?" I ask.

"Oh, he went home last-night so he could freshen up, and he had to go do something with the guys." She says as she puts up all the ingredients she used.

I nod, as I help her. "Oh, tonight the guys are having a gig would you like to come?" She ask.

"Yeah, sure." I smile. I wouldn't mind meeting 'the guys'.

Helena is about to meet some sexicans. <3

Tony is bae, along with Jamie. <3

But in all seriousness I've made a lot of updates/uploads. ^-^ because this weekend so far I've uploaded 4 but I'm going to try to update a little more this weekend before I go back to my dads.

Please Vote. <3

P.s. sorry if you get annoyed by all the Asking Alexandria things. I'm just really obsessed with them like omg. <3 I saw them live at Warped Tour '15 (first rock concerts ive ever been too) and I was trying so hard not to faint. I hope the come next year along with Bring Me The Horizon. <3