Chapter 29

Omg I apologize for not uploading in like FUCKING FOREVER But im baaaaack <3 && Also Ive noticed alot if yall are saying that its not showing the first 8 chapters. I honestly don't know whats wrong about that.

Alice;

Vic; HEY GUYS!

Vic; what are yall doing?

Jamie; sleeping. Now. Stfu.

Vic; how rude!

Vic; WAKE UP!

Vic; Jamie.

Vic; jAmie.

Vic; jaMie

Vic; jamIe

Vic; jamiE

Vic; JAMIE WAKE TF UP M8

Vic; D00D WAKE UP

Jamie; ITS TOO EARLY!!!

Tony; Let me sleep.

Mike; vic stfu, im saying this as ur brother. Stfuuuuu.

Vic; okay no need to be rude.

Vic; and it's not early!!

Vic; ITS 1:37 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!

Me; Calm down, Vic.

Me; They're zombies, the feed off of sleep.. but if it was brains you'd probably be safe too Vic-master.

Jamie; and booze.

Tony; and mary.<3

Mike; speaking of which. Brb.

Vic; oh now yall reply bc of Aly!! & HEY THATS RUDE.

Tony; dont hate the player bc you cant play the game like Aly can.

Vic; stfu, go back to sleep.

I laugh at the text. I set my phone down, looking for food.

"Babygirl, there's donuts in the fridge." Helena tells me.

I grin and run towards the kitchen sliding and quickly opening the frigde, surprisingly, without falling on my ass.

I grab the pink donut box out of the fridge, placing it on the counter. "Donuts." I mumble to myself as I open the box, seeing ten yummy looking donuts. I grab a chocolate gazed donut, and walk pour a glass of chocolate milk for me.

Oliver had gone off too tours, and we haven't be in touch lately. I mean, I understand he's busy and that he's on tour but a "Hey I love you! Sorry can't text" it'd be greatly appreciated.

I just don't want to think about it right now, I finish off my food and place my glass in the sink.

"Babe, Tony and Mike are gonna swing by for a little bit to keep us company." Helena says, and I just nod.

"Alice," She says causing me to look at her when I come back in. "I love you, a shit ton.. but please tell me what's wrong." She says as I sit beside her.

I check my phone, hoping that I got a text.

Nothing. Nope. Nada.

"Oliver, I miss him and he hasn't messaged me anything." I tell her looking at the dead ends of my hair.

"Maybe, he's extremely busy?"

"Yeah, maybe.. I feel like I'm weighing him down.."

"What? Why do you think that."

"He's in a band, There are gonna be groupies," I say sighing. "What if he wants to bang one, but can't because of me! Oh my god! What if he does it behind my back?"

"Babygirl, br-" She gets interupted. "Boys are here."

"Im gonna go smoke a drag." I tell her and pass the boys by.

"Hey Alice." Tony peeps, and smiles.

"Aye, Tons." I tell him and walk past the door.

I didn't smoke, for too long. I just smoked my last cigarette that I didn't finish, but after I got done I went inside and filled a glass of pink lemonade.

"Are you gonna come on tour with us?" Mike ask and I just plop down beside Tony.

"Yeah, probably." I say, looking through social media.

"ALICE OPEN YOUR MOUTH"

"Huh? What? Woah why!!" I ask.

"Deez nutz." Helena laughs, and fall of the couch.

"No, just open your mouth pweaseeee, for me Alice." Tony as, hiding something behind him. "You can trust me, Alice."

I sigh and do so, I open my mouth and feel a soft cold substance.

"ICECREAM!!" I yell happily, and I pull Tony beside me. We ate icecream happily as I connected my phone to the Telly and we watched YouTube.

* * *

I looked at the clock, 11:36 p.m.

Tony and I were in my room watching YouTube together. We watched a few of Joey Graceffa and some of Shane Dawson.

They should date, and make Shoey real. So many fangirl would be so happy.

"Tony?" I look over and he's asleep. I laugh and cover him up sliding out of the bed.

I walk over to my dresser change into some pajamas shorts and a tanktop. I tye my hair up in a bun.

Today was like every other day. Tony is closer to me then any of the guys, and I don't mind. Tony is a big brother to me and I don't mind.

"Alice." Mike opens, the door and I hum.

"Well, I guess Tony and I will stay the night then if its okay."

"I don't mind, Tony seems exhausted. He ate too much cookie dough." I chuckle, as I look over at him.

"Lazy ass, and okay good-night."

He leaves and I lay down, closing my eyes letting slumber take over me.

I start to fall asleep and Im soon pulled in a pair of arms snuggled.

Before I go to sleep, I know that Oliver and I need to talk, but hopefully it can hold into tomorrow because I am to sleepy.

~ ■ ~ ■ ~

1 MORE CHAPTER!!! OMG THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER VOTES AND OMG I LOVE YOU <3

THANK YOU FOR STAYING AND READING. OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH; -; Tbh this is the first story I've ever finished tbh o-o

Vote☆ Comment □ Share ♡