Chapter. 9.

Alice.

As he kissed me I couldn't help but moan as his fingers danced along my back. He'd tug on-to my hips and then I would soon tug on-to his brown locks of hair.

I pull him on top of me wrapping my legs around his hips, him kissing down my neck finding my weak spot causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was a volcano eruption moans, as he'd grunt. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He soon bites my lip makes my lips gape open, my hands quickly make way to his hair.

I go down to the him of his shirt slowly pulling it over his head. I trace his tattoos with my index-finger.

He attacks my neck with wet kisses leaving trails of love bites down my neck.

I push slightly at his chest, letting him know I'm not ready to go any more further.

"It's okay baby-girl, I completely understand." He says kissing my forehead and then my little baby nose.

-

"Come on! We have to go pick up Helena." I whine, as I hurry and try to make her house look neat. I cleaned her living room, I vacuumed all the floors. I re-arranged the movies A-Z, along with the games.

I cleaned her bookshelf. I cleaned the kitchen I bought some more food.

"Ready." Oli says kissing my cheek. I blush, fixing my Star-Wars shirt and my cut up grey skinnies.

I got in my 2007 Toyota Camry, and we drove off to the hospital to pick up Helena. She said all I had to do was wait out side, and she'd be out there because she told them she had a ride.

And sure enough she was out there waiting for me.

She giggles as she enters the car, "What's that on your neck." She smirks.

Fuck.

"Yeah, Alice, what is that?" Oliver joins in.

"Oh shut-up, I got this thanks to you." I say as I roll my eyes playfully.

"Helena, I'm going to take Alice to a friend of mine... would you like to come?" Oliver ask.

"Nahh, I'm really tired, but thank you." She says yawning.

We arrived at our house. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" I asked.

She nods I hug her and then, Oliver and I trade spots letting him be in the drivers side.

"Do you think your friends will like me?" I ask for the fiftieth time.

"Yes, baby girl, i know so." He chuckles as we enter the drive way.

Well here goes nothing.

Oliver walks up knocking on the door, as a man with brown long hair that comes to his shoulders answers the door with a golden hoop piercing in his left nostril.

SECOND UPDATE YASS!!

So who do you think the "man" is with the hoop piercing. I gave y'all a very good hint. :-) if you get it right I'll give you a dedication. <3

Anywhore please please vote it would be greatly appreciated & sorry this chappy is short I just wanted to have that cliff hanger for y'all to guess. <3

P.s.! I ALREADY WROTE THE NEXT CHAPPY SO GET YALL GUESSES IN SO I CAN UPLOAD IT. :-)

I Love You. <3