Chapter 22

Alice;

Helena. Is. My. Sister?

I do see the similaritie, we look and act alike in some ways. I knew she looked familiar, but I was too young to remember.

Since Helena and I have learned that we are actual sisters, we've been closer then ever.

"Alice!" I whip my head towards my bedroom and I heard a stampede of feet patter to my room, revealing Helena, Mike, Tony, Vic and Jamie.

"Guess what!" They yelled as they leaped onto my bed. "We're going on tour! We got booked!"

"Oh... OH MY GOD, When did you find this out?" I asked. I'm so glad for them, they've practiced so many times it's unbelievable. Vic always scream his lungs out, Mike always beats the (meat) drums with all his might, and Jamie and Tony strum there fingers on their instruments so delicately that it sounds like heaven.

"Just a couple of minutes ago, they said we could invite a few extra people." Vic says smiling.

-

After the news, we just heard we calmed down and told Oliver.. and Oliver told us some news also. Him and a few of his friends also have gotten noticed by a record label and they have to go tour soon also.. and they can't invite anyone because of the tight budget they have.

"How long is tour?" I asked him, Oliver.

"We haven't found out yet." Ben told us, knowing that it'd be hard for Oliver to choke out those words.

I just nodded, and then I went to my room staying strong. No, I can't show emotion. I need to stay strong. But once my bedroom door, became shut sobs came rushing down my cheeks like waterfalls non-stop and my face collided with my cheeks, soon being soaked of rivers of tears.

I was happy for them but I was being suffocated, I don't want to lose Oliver. He's helped me through so much. I actually thi- no. I know I love him. I've known him half my life.

The door opened, I didn't wanna see Oliver. I didn't want him to so me this way. I don't want him to think it's his fault, because it's not. It's just that he's going on tour.

"Ali." I looked over at the door, seeing Helena. I just nod closing my eyes feeling the tears slowly fall, and I hear the door shut.

"Talk to me, babygirl." She says. Babygirl is basically now my nickname. She sits beside me, and I sit up looking at her.

"I know it has to do about Oliver." She says agian.

"Helena, I've grown a stronger bond with him then ever. I am head over heels in love with him, and I know when he goes on tour thousands of girls will be drooling over him.. I don't want to hold him back, but I can't let go.. I just don't want to be the reason he can't party on tour, I don't want him to feel bad for wanting to get a good shag on tour while ever one else is and he isn't." I tell her, looking down at the fabric on my tear stained pillow that has mascara painted on it with my tears.

"I understand, Alice. I know it will be hard as hell. Just think through your decision. Either way you'll have me and the guys to help you through it." She says kissing my forehead, and then leaves my room and I can hear the guys asking if I'm okay and I hear her "She's just got thoughts rushing around, but she'll be okay. She going to take a nap."

It was a routine for me and her, we both knew that if either of us cried, right after we'd take a nap because our eyes would burn.

But all I can do is think, have I ever told you that I hated thinking. Thinking, to me is where everything rushes at once and my mind yells everything at me. It feels like when your in a class room and everyone is yelling at you too 'shut up' and you haven't even said a peep.

I just don't know if I should set him free, or keep him in a cage.

Hahaha sooooooooo this story is almost done!! Omg it'll be the first time I've ever finished a book. Hah yeah sad I know. :(

Even if this story doesn't have comments I'm just glad to have you wonderful readers read this and vote. ^^

Anyhoe.. speaking of voting. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUCKING ____ VOTES. Liek Oh Mer Gerd. c;

P.s. sawwie if this chappie is a little of a confusion.
x-x