Chapter 18.

I've noticed no one really comments on this story... but I do appreciate the votes. ^-^ tehe.

Alice;

"Ready?" He ask, as I finish my last bite of steak. I nod, smiling and wiping of any food or some blood that managed to sneak onto my face.

I stand up, taking Olivers hand and we exit the 'fancy' restaurant, which was called 'Desire.' It's unique. I wouldn't mind working here, everything is so fancy. No wonder Helena called it 'fancy.'

We enter his truck, well me having to climb. I really hate being short, but sometimes it's good because I don't have to worry if I'm going to hit my little noggin.

His truck always have this new car smell, it even looks new on the outside. A black F-150, the inside has grey leather seats, seat warmers and then on the mirror he has some red and black fuzzy dice.

He picked his phone up dialing a number, and then starts to drive.

"Hey, we're coming home." He speaks to the unknown person on the other side, probably Vic.

"Yeah, I know."

"Just tell him to shut the fuck up." Nope, he's not talking to Vic, probably Jamie.

"Whatever, just... I don't know, just do what you gotta' do." He groans before he hangs up.

I raise my eyebrow, looking at him. "Daddy, you seem nervous."

"Uh- nah, just y'know thinking." He murmurs holding my hand and the other on the steering wheel. (And the other on my heart.. srry.. I like Taylor... when she was country)

He starts making circles with his thumb, and here and there he'd kiss my hand.

We stopped in front of an ice cream shop. "Icecream?" I ask, he just nods smiling is this what he was scared of. Icecream.

He opened the door and I followed. The ice-cream shop reminded me of the old ones, where the had red and white stripes on the wall, and a long 'buffet' of ice cream, and then a little icecream maker that has Vanilla, Chocolate, then the mixture of both.

"Alice? Is that you?" I turn around, and I feel my throat get a lump and my heart sinks into my stomach.

Okay yes baby-boos this chappy is EXTREMELY short, and I just wanted to keep the cliff hanger in there. :-)

Yeah, I know I'm so mean, but I'll update later today IF I GET COMMENTS ON WHO THEY THINK IT IS.

Goal; 10 Votes, & 5 Comments.

^sorry had no choice. :I but I love you all.❤❤