Chapter 24

Alice;

Oliver hid the bag in the truck, so that ment I could see what it was, but I did see some pastel and black colors.

"Did you find out when your going on tour?" I asked. I had that question stuck in my head.

"No, not yet.. we won't find out til next month." He said as he kissed him hand and then returned back to driving home.

*****

My phone was ringing and I couldn't find the annoying little thing. I moved closer to my bed and it got louder.

I grabbed my pillow, and I found my phone. I slid it across to 'answer' seeing it was Mariah (Max's & Alex's mom)and I sat down on my bed as I spoke to her on the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey, Alice, can I ask you a question?"

"Ofcourse."

"You wouldn't mind watching Max, would you?"

"Sure, I don't mind.. I'll be there in a few."

"Thank you, Alice your a life-saver, I have to get going to my meeting."

"Okay, bye Mariah."

"Bye sweetie."

After she hanged up, I got from my spot on my bed, and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out a random tee shirt and a pair of denim skinny jeans.

My shirt was just a plain Avenge Sevenfold top.

I brushed my hair into a high ponytail, and I slipped into my pair of worn out converse.

"Helena, come here!" I yelled as I was putting on mascara and eyeliner.

"Yes?" She asked walking into the room.

"Do you wanna go watch Max with me?" I asked as I grabbed my purse.

"Sure, love, just let me get my hoodie and purse." She said.

I went ahead and went out side to my , 2007 Toyota Camry. I grabbed my hoodie from the back seat and placed it in my lap as I waited for Helena.

Helena walked out the front door wearing, black skinny jeans, her grey Blink-182 hoodie, and her red hair was in a high messy bun, as she had some black snow boots on her feet.

It was winter, and God did it suck.

"What's Max like?" She ask as she gets in to buckle up.

"Well, he's blunt, he like SpongeBob.. obviously, um he likes listening to rock music."

"Awe, I can't wait too see him."

"Oh, and also he has a 16 year old brother, Alex, who is a perverted teen, so just ignore him.. if he gets on your nerves to much just tell me."

"Oh what fun, and will do." She laughed, as she plugged her phone in the amp cord and started playing 40 Days by Blessthefall.

I drove to a drive threw, I got a bugjuice for Max,and Mountain Dew  for Helena and I.

In less the  a minute we were at Max's house.

"Oh my god.." Helena mumbled. I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Is t-that?"

Okay yes this chappie is short asf, sorry! I just wanted to the flipping cliffhanger! I apologize but yeah.

Comment who you think it is and why Helena is shocked, if you want.

Anyways, um please

Vote☆
Comment□
&
Share?♡