Seven

Luke

The next several weeks we spent every free moment together in my apartment listening to music, or sometimes we would go to the park where I'd push her on the swing or we would make out on the slide. She made me feel like a teenager again even if I had only been one 3 years ago it felt like a lifetime ago, being around her was all I could ever think about when I was at work or when she couldn't come over, she had effected my life so much in such a short time and I couldn't ask for anything better.

My fingers intertwined with hers as we lied in my bed in nothing but my bed sheet, we didn't have sex we just liked to cuddle naked in case our make out sessions turned into something more because we were both too lazy to take off our clothes. Her head was on my chest and her legs tangled up with mine, this was how I wanted to spend the rest of my life, in her arms.
Everything seemed so simple with her, nothing was ever awkward or felt wrong it was all just so amazing, I don't think I'd ever be able to give this up.

I kiss her forehead and push her hair out of the way so I can kiss her lips "Valentines day is coming up." She mutters, I roll my eyes "Ew." I say and then mentally slap the hell out of myself when the hopeful expression on her face turns into disappointment. "I'm sorry, were you hinting toward something? I'm an idiot, if you want to do something I'll do it princess." She shakes her head no and looks back to the movie playing on the iPad.

"Princess if you want to do something tell me. I'll do anything for you, you know that." I kiss her forehead once more before she looks up at me with a smile as she nods "Okay baby." Her leg glides passed a certain spot causing me to suck in a breath and a shiver run down my spine. Her lips crash onto mine with force as she crawls on top of me, my dick awfully close to her opening. "I want to." She mumbles against my lips, my hands run up and down her torso and all I could think about was pinning her down and fucking her brains out, but a part of me didn't want to just fuck her like crazy I wanted to be gentle with her, she was like a delicate flower and I didn't want to just take advantage of something so precious.

"What?" She bites my neck a little bit making me let out a loud groan "You heard me daddy." My eyes widen by the word that just came out of her mouth, mostly because of the reaction that my dick had to the word.
"Say that again." My voice was deeper and full of lust (lol I had to don't hate me) "daddy." My hand reaches in to the desk besides the bed and I grab a condom, she quickly takes it from my hands and puts it on me.

As soon as she lowers herself down on to me I throw my head back in pleasure, my hands go to her hips to help guide her on what to do not that she actually needed my help because she was doing fairly well I just wanted an excuse to touch her soft skin.
I eventually flip us over and thrust harder into her, my head in the crook of her neck leaving soft kisses and love bites as she moans my name over and over again. Her nails dug into my back making me groan louder, god she felt so fucking good wrapped around me it was probably the best I've had in a long long time.
"I'm so close" I managed to say and buried my face into the crook of her neck again "Emily fuc-k it f-feels so good."

I pick up the speed as her nails get deeper and deeper into my back making my high so much better, I feel her juices around me soon after I cum and pull out knowing that she had finished. She grabbed my sweaty face with both of her hands and plants a long kiss on my lips.

This is actual shit why do you read this.

8 votes and 7 comments til the next chapter