Epilogue

You've been waiting such a long time for this and I can only hope it reaches everyone's expectations. You may get another Epilogue, one in Peyton & Rylie's POV, but for now, this story is officially finished. There isn't much to it which is why I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to write another Epilogue in the twins POV! But for now, enjoy!

Epilogue
12 years later...

I promised myself that I would find who I was meant to be in this world. It didn't take me long to realise what I was, who I am meant to be and ever since I haven't stopped smiling.

I was meant to be a Wife.

I was meant to be a Mom.

I wasn't ever supposed to be Sang, the shy timid girl who received punishments by her step mother. I wasn't supposed to be Sang the victim, or the killer, or the girl covered in scars and I wasn't ever supposed to be the girl that lied to protect what was hers.

I was meant to be Sang, the wife to nine handsome men that she fell inlove with so long ago and a Mom to many children she loves unconditionally.

It took me a while to settle in after coming home; sleeping alone was hard but after a while, I stopped sleeping just a few hours a night because nightmares kept me awake, or the fear of having one did. I learned the routine my Husbands had made for Peyton and Rylie and I just learned to be me.

I smile daily. I laugh longer. I love harder.

Not long after returning home I learned that everything happens for a reason; where I am today is my reason.

Those reasons are my husbands; Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke, North, Sean and Owen. They're also my children. I never imagined having so many children, but I do. Some of them are my own by blood, some are not but it doesn't mean I don't love them any less.

I was at the hospital with Sean. I had spent the day with him, like I used to; tending to patients, watching the babies and eating apple pie. Sean was called to an emergency. A women had been shot by her husband. This women was academy. I followed Sean to the entrance and I watched as the women with black hair and olive skin get wheeled in. She was covered in blood; two gun shot wounds to her chest. One look at her and something in me knew I had to try and help her, in some way. I didn't know how until two minutes later when a police officer walked in holding the hands of four year old twin boys Diesel and Ace.

They were shy, hugging close to the legs of the police officer. I watched them and wondered what my girls would feel like if they saw me like that. Tears had stung my eyes as I watched one boy pull the other into a hug. The officer led them into a waiting room and I paced outside. I couldn't leave until I knew that women was okay. I rang and explained this to Kota and he told me to stay put, to try and figure out why I felt a pull towards the women with raven black hair.

I paced and paced. I looked through the window of the door many times to check on the boys from a distance; they had slept, held hands and just stared at a wall. It made me wonder; what if Peyton and Rylie had been older when I had 'died'? Would they have been the same? An Academy social worker arrived and went into the room, the police officer leaving. I watched as she tried to interact with them, speak with them, but they both shrugged her off.

It was painful to watch.

Three hours later, the sound of footsteps had caught my attention and looking up, I saw Sean. He came to a stop and a look of defeat had crossed his face and I knew, even before he gave me the shake of his head, silently telling me she didn't make it.

My next thought was; what about those boys, her boys?

Sean needed to speak with the social worker so he had asked me to sit with the twin boys as he did. Even now, I remember the look those boys gave me with their bright blue eyes; those eyes were filled with so much hope, I hated the thought that it was about to be crushed.