Chapter Three - Trust Me

•Silas•

I hold the hands of my daughters as I lead them into school, smiling at their teacher Miss Jones as we go to their given pegs. Kneeling down onto my knee, I tie up Peyton's high tops and make sure I double knot it. I don't want her falling over and hurting herself. Looking up and into her green eyes, so much like Sang's I say, "Make sure they stayed tied, okay?"

"Yes Daddy." I pull her into my arms, kissing her forehead. Rylie presses into my side and I wrap my arm around her also, kissing between her eyebrows.

"Have a good day and Daddy Kota will come and pick you both up later at the end of the day." I tell them both, giving them one more kiss.

I watch them as they got into their classroom before turning to Miss Jones. "Keep on eye on them. Their Mom's anniversary is coming up and they're noticing a change in us."

"I will do Mr Korba." I nod my thanks, leaving the school and heading back to my car. The sun shines high and bright from above me and I wish I could just laze round the pool for the rest of the day but we have to finalise plans for Friday. The last thing I want to do on this coming Friday is a mission. The only place I want to be is by Aggelle's grave, with my brothers and daughters as we sit and have a picnic like we do every year.

Reaching my car, I unlock it as I take in my surroundings, my eyes focusing on a black four by four just as the window rolls up and the car speeds off. Every day that car is there but no matter how many times we search the database for the owner, we can never find out who it is. Sometimes I hope to see their face but the moment we start looking around our surroundings, the Windows roll up and then the driver is taking off. It frustrates us all, especially as we're on high alert as this means we could be in danger.

I get into my car and start the twenty minute drive home. Pulling up to the house, I press the button for the gates. They open and I drive through them, parking my car in our large garage. Getting out, I make my way inside, kissing my lips and placing them of the picture of Sang that's by the door as I go by.

God, I miss her every single day and the pain is still as raw as it was when we got the phone call that she had died in a car accident. It broke us but we had to lean on each other, support one and other, not just for ourselves but for the twins.

Going into the sitting room, I find my brothers and the Toma team, excluding Raven, lounged out on the sofa's. "The four by four was there again this morning." I announced, plopping down next to Marc and Gabriel on the three seater.

"Same plate?" Victor asks. I nod my head, resting it back on the back of the sofa. I hear him tapping away on his laptop. "Still nothing."

"Have you checked the Cameras?" Corey asks.

"Already have done. I get a face but when I put it through the database I still get nothing. Whoever it is doesn't exist." Victor says.

"A ghost then." Marc points out. "Have you tailed it yet?"

"Of course we have but somehow the driver loses us every single time." Luke exclaims. "I don't know if it's danger or not. Normally if danger is close by, I sense it. But instead, I just feel relaxed."

"I don't think whoever is in that car wants to harm us, Gentleman. But we do have to stay aware, incase I'm wrong." Owen says.

"Agreed." North grunts. "Whoever it is has been following us for hell of a long fucking time."

"Six years. Almost." Kota says. "What if this person is something to do with Sang?" He asks and my head flies up so I can look at him.

"What makes you fucking say that?" Gabriel exclaims.