Chapter Eighteen - Push That Button

I think this chapter is kind of shitty but hey, I've been on a role today. But guess what guys? I only have five more chapters left to write plus the epilogue! I planned this story the moment I wrote that first paragraph and it's gone exactly to plan. There has been a few filler chapters but yeah, it's almost finished already:(  happy reading:)

Chapter Eighteen - Push That Button
•Kota•

I stare down at the ring in disbelief. She killed him. She actually took a life. But, it don't make sense. Why is she crying? She chose to kill him...unless, there's more to it.

Adam climbs into the ring, wrapping his arms around her. I want to be the one to do that. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything will be okay; she did what she had to do.

I'm about to call out to Adam when Jason climbs into the ring. The anger coming of him is suffocating even from here. He's pissed, real pissed.

He grabs Adam by his hair and pulls him away from Sang, causing her to almost fall over. She's still straddling the dead guy as she looks up at him. His fists raises and he punches her, right in the cheek. She falls back, of the dead guy, holding her hand to her cheek. My anger spikes and I want to just jump down and give him a bit of his own abuse but I can't make myself known.

Jason's angry cold glare starts moving around the arena. "Everyone out, now." He bellows. The crowd start moving through the way they came in but we hold put.

Lewis catches my eye and he points to Cammie. I look to Cammie, raising an eyebrow. "This way, all of you." Cammie leads us in the opposite direction to where we should be going and down some steps. We come to a stop at a door. "This is it." She whispers. "I hope your ready."

•Sang•

I cradle my cheek in my hand as my eyes watch Jason. He jumped down from the ring, and went to the doors where two of his men stand. This is. It's going to happen here.

Adam come back towards me and hands me a gun and a t-shirt. I quickly pull the t-shirt on and slide the gun into the back of my shorts. "Sang?" Adam whispers, pressing his fingers into Declan's neck.

"What?"

"He's not dead."

"Of course he is, I just killed him." I exclaim, my voice low, looking into his eyes.

Adam shakes his head. "He has a pulse. He's just passed out. We're going to move him, okay?"

I can't believe it. "He's really okay?"

Adam smiles. "He's okay." Adam nods towards Lewis, Logan and Elliot. They climb on the ring quietly and I move my eyes to Jason. Jason, Justin and Ryan are talking quietly in the corner, not watching what we're doing. I look around for my boys, but don't see them anywhere. Not even North and Victor who were leaning against the wall just feet away from me.

My brothers drag Declan from the ring and then carry him into the locker room. I follow, my back to them and my eyes on Jason. One thing I've always known is to never have your back to Jason Storm.

I close the locker room door behind me and lock it, turning toward my brothers and Declan. Logan gets a water bottle and splashes it over Declan's face. His eyes fly open and relief washes through me. I chuck myself at him and he registers me doing so just in time, catching me. "Don't ever do that to me again." I tell him, holding him tight.

I register movement behind me but don't look. I pull away and look into Declan's eyes. He looks tired but he's awake and he's alive. "Don't ever tell me to kill you, because, I won't do it." I say.

Declan chuckles. "I knew your little self wouldn't be able to kill be Beauty. Your hands are to small to go around my neck and where they needed to be to actually block of my air way completely."

"Oh thank god." I wrap my arms around him in another hug and a throat clears behind me. Startled, I turn around and find my boys all leaning against the wall. Kayli, her boys and the girls stand of to the side. "I didn't kill him." As it finally sinks it that I didn't kill Declan a sob of relief leaves me and I fall into Sean's open arms as he steps up to me. "I didn't kill him." I whisper again.

"No Pookie, you didn't." Sean soothes, stroking my hair.

A knock at the door startles me and I pull away from Sean to look at it with wide eyes. "Come out, Sang. You owe the big man an explanation." Justin pauses. "And bring those brothers of yours."

"Weapons are in my bag." Logan says lowly, nodding towards his bag on the floor under the bench. He looks to me. "C'mon."

Sean's arms tighten around me but after a moment, he lets me go. "Get ready." I tell them. I take Logan's hand and we move towards the door. My boys move out the way and Kayli ushers the girls back up the stairs that led them from the third floor, telling them to stay put until they get the all clear.

Cammie hangs about though and gives Lewis a long look. "Please don't get yourself killed." She whispers.

"Love you baby." Is all he says before pushing her in the stairwell and closing the door. I give him a sympathetic look. "We will all be alright so don't look at me like that."

I nod my head. Adam unlocks the door and leads the way with Elliot by his side. Lewis walks behind myself and Logan as we walk behind Adam and Elliot. Lewis makes sure to shut the door behind him so the guys can get ready. I already know this is going to be a blood bath.

Jason stands in the middle of the ring, Justin and Ryan by his side. I look around the room and I see every single on of Jason's men. There is about thirty of them and all of them are glaring at us.

"Get the boys and restrain them." Jason orders.

"No." I plead as men come towards us. They get Adam first, pulling him away and then Lewis, Elliot and then Logan. I hold on tight to his hand so they can't pull him away from me. "Please."

"Let go of him, Sang." But I had already had, not willingly; Logan's hand slipped from mine.

"Let go of me you asshole." Elliot grunts. I look to him just as the guy who has him puts a gun to his. "Ah fuck."

"What do you want from me?" I cry, moving my eyes back to Jason.

"Well, for starters I want you to listen when I fucking tell you to do something." He bellows before jumping down from the ring and advancing on me. "Do you know how much fucking money I lost tonight, because you had to be a little bitch that didn't listen?"

I shake my head.

"Thousands." He spits. "And do you know what your going to do to make it up to me?"

I shake my head again.

"Your going to get on your fucking knees and beg for me not to hurt you, to kill you." He pauses, bring his face close to mien. "Or to kill your family."

"How will you do that? Looks like all your men are here, Jason." I growl.

"Yeah, your right. They are." He puts his hand into his pocket and removes his phone. "But, all I have to do is press a little button and the house that your precious family is in will go boom." He steps back and tilts his head to the side. "No more boys. No more twins. Can you feel the pain already?"

I shake my head, a smile tickling my lips.

That frustrates him. "Why are you smiling?"

I lick my dry lips. "Because, you seem so sure that they're in that house."

His eyes narrow. "They are."

"Oh no, they're not. But, Rocky is. So, go ahead, press that button." I taunt. I shrug a shoulder. "I won't be losing anything."

"How do you know that they are not in that house you stupid bitch?"

It's in that moment that the locker room door flies open and my men come running out. My brothers are released, Jason's eyes widen and a new fight begins.