Chapter Eight - A Nightmare

•Sang•

I'm pissed. So bloody pissed. How dare he throw those girls in my face? He knows how much they mean to me, that I would slice myself open and rip out my own heart just to always protect them. I hate that he knows that. I hate how well he knows me. I've always tried so hard to keep my emotions in check around him but as soon as it comes to those boys and those two beautiful girls, I'm like demon from hell.

I skid my car to a stop outside of his club, Storm, and jump from my car. I push open the double black doors and come face to face with Rocky and Ryan and Justin. "Where the fuck is he?" I growl.

They casually sit there, at the bar, like they have nothing better to bloody well do. Justin smirks at me before bringing a shot glass to his lips. Whiskey. He's a whiskey person. I hate whiskey. "He's expecting you." He says, after knocking back the shot.

"Good." I walk round the bar and through another black door. Footsteps follow me and I know that the idiots are on my tail. Like I give a fuck right now. I'm angry, so angry.

I walk down the hall until I'm at the last door and without even thinking, I raise my leg and kick the door in. My blood boils when I see Jason just casually sitting behind his black marble desk, his feet propped up on it as he smokes a cigarette. "I've been expecting you."

"And I want to kill you." I glare at him and I'm sure the asshole flinches. Good, glad to know I can scare that asshole. I walk forward, slamming my hands down on the desk. "You had no right to threaten me with those girls. We made a deal. The girls stay out of it, no matter what, you said so yourself."

He can only grin at me. "I lied." My eyes narrow and my fingers twitch, wanting to reach in my boot for the knife that I know is there. He drops his feet from his desk and pushes his chair back and stands. Even if he is a whole foot taller then me, he doesn't scare me. Not anymore. "You see Sang, you've never known it but your mine and while you still care for those boys and the twins, I will continue to threaten you with them."

"I ain't yours." I spit. "I'm nobody's." Lie. I'm theirs, always theirs. "I belong to myself."

"No, you belong to me." He comes to a stop in front of me and all I can smell is his godawful cologne and the cigarette smoke that cling to his clothes and on his breath. He stares at me for a long moment. "You had sex with him."

I say nothing, but he moves and picks up a brown envelope. He hands it to me and I open it, reaching inside and looking down at the glossy paper. It's me and Luke. He's above me, our eyes locked on each other's as he makes sweet love to me. I drop the envelope, moving the first picture to the back and looking at the next one. Luke's head lays on my chest and my fingers are in his hair. My eyes are closed. I move that one but it's the same one as before. Only two photos. Two photos of a moment that he shouldn't know about. "You sick bastard." I growl, looking back up and meeting his black, evil eyes.

He moves his face down so it's close to mine and I force myself not to move back. I don't break eye contact, I refuse to. "Your mine Sang. Over the last six years, I've watched you become a drug addict and fight it. Ive also watched you give your body to men, men you had no feelings for, no connection with. I never minded those cause in the end, I knew you was mine." He raises his hand and taps the picture, right over Luke's face. "You have feelings for him, you love him. I didn't like that he touched you."

"Your jealous." I point out. The thought almost makes me laugh out loud.

"Jealous of him, yes. I've wanted you to look at me like that for six years and never once have you done so."

Protecting What's Mine(Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara