Chapter TwentyFive - Sang Reborn

•Sang•

It's been a long dragging three months but today, I get to go home. I came here for a reason and I've succeeded. Even though Jason was gone, I still felt like i had the weight of the world on my shoulders. The things I had done was dragging me down.

But not anymore. I forgave myself for taking the lives of people I never knew; I was only doing what Jason ordered me to do behind unknown reasons. Jason never told us why we had to do it, we just had to and if we didn't, especially myself, then he would threaten me with the people I care about the most. I felt like I had no choice and when I told Dr Parkers this, he told me that in the end it was never my fault. Being forced to do something and doing it willingly are completely different things and i understand that now. So I forgave myself. I had to so I could move forward. I just hope the innocent people I was forced into killing would forgive me to, but I'll never know so I have to just let it go.

I forgave myself for never fighting when It came to Jason abusing me. When I told Dr Parkers I could have done he wanted to know why I didn't. Truth is, I don't know but something always told me that even then he would throw my family into it. I never found out, so I can't confirm it. And again, I'll never know.

Dr Parkers asked if my scars bothered me, if it was a reminder of my what Jason had done. I didn't lie, I told him at first they did but now I look at them three months later and can only think that I'm stronger because of those scars. Jason may have put me through hell and back over and over, but in the long run, he's made me stronger. But he hasn't made me into the person I am today.

I then forgave myself for lying to my boys and faking my own death. I told Dr Parkers that I felt like I had no other choice and many other reasons I thought up in those few days before I gave my father the decision which led to me faking my death.

He then wanted to know if the boys forgive me for doing it, said it was something I need to know so I could work past it. I said I didn't know. He then said it was something he insisted I should know, even if the truth hurt. The following week, my boys came in and had a therapy session with me. To afraid to know their answers, I sat curled up in a chair in the corner of the room and gazing out the window from the second floor that gave you the perfect view of the gardens that are on the grounds. I sat silently and listened to the questions Dr Parkers asked and what my boys replied.

I felt the weight of their eyes on me the whole time and the tension in the room was so thick I though I was going to start hyperventilating. But one by one, as my boys spoke, my heart beat steadied itself and the tears fell; the relief I felt was nothing like I had ever felt before.

"Of course I forgive her. Sang had her heart in the right place. I just hate that she thought she had no one to turn to." Owen had said.

"Everyone makes mistakes, some we can forgive and some we cannot. This I forgive." Kota had said so quietly I had to strain my ears to here him.

"Forgiving isn't the issue with me, I forgave her the moment I laid my eyes on her again. What hurt the most was that Sang felt she couldn't trust us to help her." Luke had said.

"I fucking forgive her. Not because I have to but because I want to." North had said.

"She's Trouble; Trouble finds trouble, or trouble finds Trouble. This time Trouble found her and she wanted to do what was right; fucking protect what's hers. We're hers; I'm hers, so I forgive her." I could only grin out the window through my tears. The way Gabriel had said all those 'troubles' really had confused Dr Parkers for a moment.

"Even Princesses should be forgiven for their mistakes and I forgive her." Victor had said.

Silas, my big giant teddy bear, only said "I forgive Aggelle." He's not very talkative around new people. Especially because he don't know them to trust them.