Chapter Five - The Truth Is Out

(BEWARE: Sexual Content. I have rated this as Mature.)

Chapter Five - The Truth Is Out
•Sang•

It's Friday and once again I'm sitting in my four by four with my wig on and my sunglasses. I'm watching the school, waiting, but nothing. Looking at the time on the dash I take note that they're late. They've never been late and now I'm starting worry.

I'm about to leave ten minutes later when I see Erica and the girls either side of her. Well, this is different. Never has Erica brought the girls to school before. Yeah, she's picked them up but has never brought them.

I'm so busy watching the girls and not my surrounding that I'm startled when the doors to my car open. I turn my head so fast my neck clicks but my eyes quickly widen behind my sunglasses as I lay my eyes on to who is climbing into my front seat. "Drive." He commands it in that booming voice of his so I start my car and pull away, heading down the street.

I look into the middle mirror seeing three faces in the back. I inhale a deep breath and wonder how the hell I'm going to get myself out of this one.

"Who are you?" North asks and I press my lips together, shaking my head. If I speak, they'll know who I am. I can't do that. "I'm not going to ask again. Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" He pronounces each syllable slowly, a growl with each one.

I look down to my phone that's just under my thigh, not North's side, and wonder if I could ring one of my brothers and hope that one of them can get me out of this mess. I shouldn't have hung about. I should have known that something was wrong the moment I realised the girls would be late for school.

"Answer his question." Kota says and I meet his eyes through the middle mirror. He can't see my eyes because of the sunglasses but I can see his.

"Right here." I move my eyes to the person in the middle seat of my car. My beautiful Luke. I do as I'm told and turn right, following the road.

"Oy, don't you speak?" I shake my head and my lips don't move. My eyes lock on Gabriel and zoom in to his ear, where there is a fourth ear ring, a pink stud. My damn heart continues to shatter away.

The whole time, my fingers have been moving over my phone,sending the same text to my brothers. I know the first thing they'll do is track me so I turn on my location quickly before slowly moving my hand back to the wheel.

"Turn left here and stop at the gates." I follow Luke's orders. I stop the car but I don't turn of the engine. They all climb out closing the doors. They took me hostage and they all climb out of the car to leave me on my own, in a car, with the engine running. I laugh, I can't help it. I think my boys might be losing their touch.

I Rev the engine, gaining their attention. I hear Norths booming voice and Gabriel cursing like a sailor. I change gear into reverse, quickly moving the wheel as I press my foot on the gas. Changing gears into first agin, I press my foot down as Luke starts running on the passenger side of the car. "What the hell is he doing?" I go to pick up speed but Luke must notice as the next thing I know the door is opening and he's flinging himself into the seat. "Stop the car."

I shake my head, still not talking. I speed out the way we came and start heading for town. My phone rings and I pick it up, seeing Logan's name. I answer it but don't say anything as I bring it to my ear. "We're on our way okay? Don't panic and for fuck sakes this needs to stop. I knew this would happen one day." He hangs up and I drop the phone between my thighs.

Luke just watches me as I move the car, going way over the speed limit and through traffic lights. "Who are you?" He asks.

They need to stop asking me this. And he needs to stop getting to close. I smell his Vanniella scent and quickly open the rest of the Windows. I can't smell this right now otherwise I'll stop the car and climb into his lap and show him just how much I've missed him.