Chapter Fifteen - Dress up

This is more a filler chapter so it's kinda rubbish. I had to throw in the conversation topic Sang and Nathan had and thought this would be a good opportunity to do. Vote, Comment. I love feedback!

Chapter Fifteen - Dress up
•Gabriel•

"Here, put these in." I throw a small box of blue contacts towards North, which he catches. He looks them over before glaring at me. I grin. "You fucking can't look like you."

"I fucking hate contacts." He grumbles but does as I ask and puts them in.

I go back to working on Kota's arm of tattoo. It's a simple tribal tattoo. I don't really have the time to do anything fancy. "Did you really have to use permanent marker?" Kota asks, looking down at what I'm doing.

Permanent marker was the only thing I could really use at such short notice to make the tattoo's look real. I've drawn all the outlines while one of the girls Sang brought in to help colours them in. I had already finished Silas and Victor when Whitney came down the stairs and said she could help as she's an artist. However, she very much looks like a fucking hooker right now with her bleach blonde hair curled at the ends, her make up to cheesy for my liking and her shirt just able to keep those fake breasts of hers where they need to be. But she's helping and doing the work properly, so I can't complain. "Yes, now will you stop fucking moaning and shut up."

I look up when Nathan walks in. I've used a temporary colour on his hair, making his copper locks a black and combed back and I gave him a stick on beard to put on. It's not really a beard but more of a few days growth,which is the vibe I want him to have. He wears a pair of grey slacks and a black button down shirt with no tie. He'll also be wearing a black leather jacket. I pick up another box of contacts and throw them in his direction. "Put them in."

He doesn't complain and does as I ask. I finish that last bit of Kota's fake tattoo just as Nathan says, "Did you know that Sang knows everything we've been up to for the last six years?"

We all freeze, even Kayli's guys and Whitney do. "She mentioned it, yes." Sean says.

"Do you know how closely she was watching though?" Nathan raises his normally copper eyebrows at him.

He shakes his head, his normally blonde curls mused on his head are now a darker blonde and are combed back, curling at the neck. "What does she know?"

"Everything." Nathan says and my body tenses and I feel Kota's tense as well. "When I say everything, I mean everything."

"Fuck." North curses. "She knows, don't she?"

"Of course she bloody well does." I exclaim. "This is Trouble were talking about. She's the most observant person we know and if she was watching from afar then she knows." I run my fingers through my hair.

"What did she say?" Silas asks. His eyes are now green and he wears a pair of fake glasses on his nose. He's dressed in a dark blue suit and a tattoo I've drawn of a skull is coming up from his collar bone and on his neck. He also has one on his hand, making it look like it comes down his arm.

"I apologised, said I was sorry. I wasn't going to give her the bullshit about it not meaning nothing; I'm sure she already knew it. She also said that we can't apologise because she's been doing it too." Nathan goes to run his hand through his hair but rethinks his actions. "And that were men with needs. Fuck my needs that what I think."

"It's done now, we can't change that." North says, looking down at the floor.

"North's right but so is Sang." I move my eyes to Owen. He's wearing one of his grey suits with a dark purple tie. The only thing really different about him is that he's took is glasses off and put in contacts that match his glasses. He didn't want a big change and with Owen, Mr B, just taking his glasses of does a lot. "We've all had some sort of sexual activity over the last six years; some may admit it, some may not but my opinion is if Sang has been watching us as closely as Nathan is making out, then honesty is the best way to go with this. I do however, wish that you all get checked if you haven't already, even if protection was used and I hope that it was. The last thing we need is someone coming on our door step saying they're pregnant with one of our child's. Especially now Sang is back."