vingt deux ~ not anymore

There is a teeny tiny (very tiny) smut scene in this, but not really smut, I mean. It can lead to smut, but it's not smut, and.. well yeah.. theres fluff in here which I really like ^.^

I wake up to the sound of a car door opening. Officer Little sticks his head in the car smirking at us.

"I came to check on you two," he says and I sit up from Dan's arms. He whimpers slightly when I leave him causing me to chuckle. "Just friends?" he asks eyeing me. I smile brightly at the memories of before. I shake my head.

"Not anymore," I say. Officer Little's eyes get wide and he smiles at me before high fiving me.

"Nice, Phil," he says. I look around to see it's already getting dark out. "You know you'll probably not sleep tonight, right?" I nod.

"What's going on?" Dan asks sitting up from behind me.

"Well, she hasn't shown up yet, and there's no telling that she will," he says. "We have Al and John by the bank, and the rest of us in the lobby," we nod. "We'll probably just stay here until closing. She may not show up,"

"Well, you never know," Dan says.

"Yeah, but she probably knows we have the map by now," I say adding to that. "What time is it by the way?"

"Nine," Officer Little responds. "How long have you two been sleeping?" I look back at Dan.

"Probably like, six hours then?" I ask and Dan nods.

"Well, I have to go back before something happens," Little says. "Which, I don't think anything will," we giggle slightly. He begins to close the door but opened it slightly. "Oh, and, congrats you two," he says and winks. I can tell that both Dan and I blush.

"Thanks," we both giggle at the same time. Little closes the door and jogs off to the apartment. I lay my head back down on Dan's chest but don't feel very tired anymore.

"You tired?" Dan asks.

"No, you?"

"No," We both sit up next to each other and lace our fingers together. He giggles which causes me to giggle too. "So, boyfriend, what do you want to do?" I blush.

"I don't know, boyfriend," I just love saying that word.

"I have something in mind," he says and it doesn't take long before our lips our attached. I pecked his lips a few times so it wasn't too heated, but he held the next kiss. Our lips moved slowly on each others, and I felt Dan lick my upper lip sending me straight to heaven. I parted my lips slightly to let his tongue explore my mouth and he parts his so that I can do the same. I moan slightly as he sucks lightly on my tongue. He breaks the kiss moves to my neck leaving a trail of kisses down it leaving me moaning quietly.

"I love you, Dan," I say and he kisses back up my jawline and back to my lips kissing softly again.

"I love you too," he replies bringing our lips back together. I gently bite on his lower lip and suck on it in a victorious attempt to hear his moans. I definitely need to hear that more often, but I honestly don't want to end up getting hard right here and now. I break the kiss with both of us breathing heavily.

"Maybe we should stop," I say giggling and he whines.

"Why?" he asks.

"I'm sorry, but we're not having sex in a police car," I say giggling and he chuckles.

"Fine, then," he says.

"I thought you wanted to take it slow anyways!" I giggle and he blushes. What do you want to do now?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "We coooould talk about how gorgeous you are," he blushes.

"Hush," he says and giggles. "Or we could talk about how adorable you are,"

"You're the adorable one in this relationship," I say blushing. "You're perfect, and cute, and the sweetest boy on this planet," he smiles showing his dimples and I poke one goofily.

"I need to make you blush more often," he says cupping my face in his hands. "Cute guys that blush are the best thing on the planet."

"That was random but okay," I blush uncontrollably. "I need you to smile more often because you-"

"Phil," he says with fear in his eyes. I look confusingly at him and turn around to look out the window. I don't see anything.

"Yeah?"

"Look," he points across the street to a man dressed in all black walking to the apartment. He goes to the apartment and crouches down by a window leading to the basement, before taking out some long stick, and smashing it. I glance back at Dan with my jaw dropped.

"That was Chris," I say.

Are we all still aware that "Chris" is NOT, N-O-T CRABSTICKZ??? I completely forgot when I wrote this that crabstickz could be Chris and now I can't change it.. remember NOT CHRIS KENDALL. THAT IS KAYDEE'S FILTHY ASS BOYFRIEND OR SO I WOULD THINK AT THE MOMENT WHERE AM I GOING WITH THIS OKAY BYE MY LOVELIES