vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title

I wake up around eleven and sigh. No more of that getting up early shit. I turn and face Dan. His arm was loosely draped across my waist and I snuggled into his chest breathing in his scent.

I can't believe that atleast a week ago I was still fantasizing over doing something with Dan like this. I was still thinking that I would never get to be with him. That "Annabell" would always be there.

I can finally do it. I can finally call Dan mine, he's only mine and no body else can have him. I can call him my boyfriend. I can kiss and cuddle him whenever I want. I can hold his hand when he's sad and cuddle him in my lap when he comes to me feeling upset.

I can be held in his arms when I'm feeling down. I can make him suprise dinners by candle light just to be a romantic goofball. We can cuddle with movies every other night. I can give him romantic stuff like rings to represent us, and matching outfits and shit on Christmas and his birthday.

I can doing something extremely cheesy on valentines day. I can be the boyfriend I always wanted to be to him. I can hold him close when he's scared. I can read phan fiction with out being judged. We can go back to normal and hang out together all the time.

We can cuddle playing halo until three a.m. We can take fancy vacations dedicated to us.

But best of all, I am his, and he is mine, and I love him more than anything in this world you can possibly think of.

Dan stirs in his sleep slightly and butterflies creep to my stomach as his arm tightens around my waist pulling me deeper in the cuddlle. I look up at him and kiss his neck.

"Good morning beautiful," he says to me and kisses my lips. I giggle at his compliment and my cheeks turn a nice shade of pink.

"Good morning, sexual," I say and he chuckles.

"I thought you were inocent Philly," he whines and uses the hand that's not around my waist to carress my cheek. I chuckle.

"Some day you'll come to find I'm not all that innocent," I say and wink at him. He blushes.

"I'd like to hear more about this day," he whispers leaning close to our lips were just barely touching. I peck them and chuckle once again.

"Not now," I say and he pouts making me laugh again. "Let's go get something to eat before they close breakfast.

~

"Good morning my little rule breakers," Al says as we walk up to the table of cops with our fingers entwined. I roll my eyes and sit down. Dan does the same. "I think you two will be happy to know that we caught the other man, Dameon Hetlick," Both of our eyes get wide.

"Really?" I ask and he nods. I smile over at Dan. "That's just, awesome, great news!" I say and Dan nods agreeing.

"So, is that it?" Dan asks and Al looks at him curiously. "Is the whole 'Kaydee Hartmon case' over with yet?"

"It is," Officer Little says and Dan and I breath out in relief.

"Finally," I say and the others laugh. "I think we deserve some sort of thank you, I mean, we basically ended the whole case!" Al rolls his eyes.

"Thank you for your help, boys," Al says but doesn't sound very genuine about it. "You still shouldn't have gone in there though," he mutters.

"If we wouldn't have gone in there, we probably would still be trying to catch them right now," Dan points out and I begin to eat my food.

"Maybe, maybe not, the point is, it's all over," Officer Little says and we all nod. "So how long are you two staying?"

"Probably a week," I answer and look at Dan who nods.

"We're leaving tomorrow most likely," Al says. "We have to stay and help the other officers wrap up the case and get out to the publicity that we caught her and there's nothing to worry about." I nod and so does Dan.

"When you two figure out exactly how long you're going to stay, make sure you tell us so that we know when to schedule you a flight." Officer Little says and we nod. "Other than that, you two can do whatever you want! You're free!" I smile brightly and so does Dan.

~

"Dan! Dan! Let's go in this one!" I say and pull him in another shop.

"Slow down," he giggles and I do so, still holding his hand, walking in the shop. This one was a type of bakery. "Mmm," I hum slightly breathing in the amazing scent of the sweets.

"Dan, we have to get something from here!" I say and break our hand hold to walk over to the glass covering the bakery items. They had so many different types of desserts.

"Phil, if we eat one more pastry today, we're going to get obese!" Dan says and walks back up to me grabbing my hand again.

"I don't care!" I say and look at all the different sweets trying to choose one. "Okay, so I want that one, and that one, and oo that looks really good-"

"Phil, you can get two things, but that's it," Dan say and takes out his wallet with his hand not occupied by mine. I give him the pouty face.

"Pleaasee," I whine. "I cant get those two and not get that one!" I say and press my nose against the glass. He sighs.

"Fine, three things, but I'm only getting one!" he says. I jump slightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say and kiss his cheek. He chuckles.

"I'm acting like I'm your mother," he says and I chuckle too before returning to order the three french sweets I wanted. We sit at a table in the shop after managing to order something in French.

"Why is the food here so fucking good!" I say taking big bites of my sweet that was some sort of pastry. Dan chuckles taking bites of his food.

"Since when do you have a potty mouth?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders and eat more french goodies. I take my eyes away from him and focus more on my food and the atmosphere taking it in. I've never had this much fun in my life. I look back up at Dan who had his gaze fixed on me. I smiled. He looked like I was the best thing that had happened to him in his life. I've always wanted him to look at me like that. I giggle loudly.

"What?" I ask in between giggles. He chuckle slightly.

"I love you so much," he says still gazing at me. "We should go on a date tonight," I smile and nod my head eagerly.

"Yes, yes! We've never been on a proper date together yet, yes! Where should we go?" I bounce in my seat eagerly.

"Calm down," Dan chuckles. "I think you've had too much sugar. And how about the movies? I know they'll all be in french, but we can still have cudle time," I smile and look down.

"Or we can watch a movie that's on tv? we can have cuddle time in bed too," I whisper blushing and look up to see Dan smiling and nodding.

"That sound more than perfect," he says smiling.

A/N IT'S NOT OVER KEEP READING :D

The next chapter was going to be smut but I had to move it to the end for some reason so the chapter that says SMUT is the smut scene >.<