vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?

What on earth do I think I'm going to do when I get inside?

My backs against a dumpster. My heart beats loudly. It takes a lot of effort to no let out heavy breaths from both exhaustion and nervousness. I hold the gun close to my chest, very careful not to point it towards me.

I look around the corner carefully and slowly. They haven't gotten out yet. What does Dan even think he's going to do? Shoot him? I honestly don't think Dan has that kind of heart. But then again, he does play a lot of violent video games. And he can lose control of his actions a lot. Maybe I misjudged him.

But honestly. If given the chance and in that type of situation, would I have the heart to kill another human being? Would I even have the guts? I glance back down at the gun.

I can't do it. I can't kill someone. But I can't just run in there unarmed. I'll only shoot if I really, really have to.

I jump feeling startled as voices are heard from the window.

"Where the fuck did Kaydee go?" one man says sounding frustrated. "We have at least ten more trips of these to make and she should be helping!"

"Relax!" the other voice says slightly fading as they got further away. "You know her, she probably is just getting something else for a surprise or shit like that!"

"She better be," I can't hear their voices anymore. If I want to climb in, I should do it now. But, if there's a window here, then there's probably another one on the other side of the building. I smirk at my genius and run to the other side of the building, and to my great luck, there is a window replicating the one on the other side.

I walk up to the window, looking for some sort of latch for me to be able get in quietly.

"Damn it," I curse under my breath when the window shows me that if I want to get in, I'm going to have to smash my way in. I glance at the gun again. I'm totally crazy. But if I want to get in, maybe I should. Would it make too much noise? Would I get in trouble? I look down the alley way I was in. There was too much commotion going on inside the building for anyone to actually notice me I guess. I gulp and cock the gun, pointing it directly at the window. My eyes shut. This could be really stupid. No. It is really stupid. What am I even doing?

I pull the trigger. I jump and gasp at the sound. Shitting dick-cicles. That was so much more louder than I thought it would be. It worked though. The whole glass window was just completely gone allowing me an easy access.

I look down the alley again. Somehow, no one seemed to have noticed it. I shrug and hesitate before climbing in the basement. It's dark. I'll say that. But, my eyes were kind of already used to the dark from being outside at night, so I can sort of still see. I move slowly through the dark room, holding my gun up and ready in case of anything.

Once my vision has finally seemed to turn back to normal, I can finally maneuver my way through the place kind of quickly. There's boxes everywhere, stacked up to the ceiling. Where Chris and the other dude were is obviously further away than I thought considering it's almost completely silent. I feel my hands begin to shake. This feel like I'm caught inside a horror film and I can't tell whether or not it excites me or just makes me want to shit my pants.

I keep walking, not hearing anything when I reach a flight of stairs that could lead up to anything. I shrug and run up them without hesitating. I need to find something to help out with, and I don't know what I should've been doing down in the basement in the first place.

On the ground floor, it's hectic. There's people everywhere, running around and some are screaming. I've seen about three police officers, and thankfully Officer Little isn't here. Some one bumps into me and I turn to see it's Chris running in the opposite direction. Still, feeling no control of my actions, I run after him.

He keeps running to the back of the lobby and through a door that was already open. God I'm so stupid. But maybe I can stop him. I should've just got a police officer and told him! Too late now. I'm through the door and the room is almost pitch black so I sit down next to the door where he won't be able to find me.

A small light comes from his hand which I can see is a flashlight. (unless British people say torch I don't even know anymore) A huge safe has been opened and there's at least twenty bags of I at least think is money in there. (I don't know if banks do that anymore with safes and shit but I choose it to be like that so fucking deal with it).  He grabs two bags and rushes out. I barely breath as he rushes by. 

When I'm sure he's gone, I stand and walk up to the money. I suppose I could take it away to the officers so they don't take any more. Or maybe I should just go get the officers and bring them back. That definitely sounds like the better answer. But, DAN! FUCK! I mean FUDGE! No I mean fuck. Whatever he's still out there! I need to make sure he's safe. How on earth could I have forgotten about my boyfriend?

I turn to go walk out the door, but more footsteps are heard. I duck and run to the other side of the room and press my back against the wall trying not to breath so hard. The man who pretended to be homeless walked in and took his time grabbing three bags. I lay the gun on the floor next to me and stretch out my fingers. They hurt a lot considering I was gripping the gun as if it was my life. I look up and see the man running out the door again. I sigh and reach to grab the gun, but a hand clasps over my mouth muffling my screams and another hand pulls me through the door I had no idea was behind me. Shit.

EVERYONE STOP TIME. STOP FUCKING TIME AND LISTEN TO MY EXCITEMENT.

MY FATHER IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING PLAYLIST LIVE. LIKE, I CAN'T BREATH. WHAT IS AIR. IT'S NOT A DEFINITE YES AND IT PROBABLY WON'T BE A YES BECAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW THINGS WORK OUT FOR ME.

BUT THERE IS A VERY VERY VERY SLIGHT CHANCE THAT I CAN MEET THE VERY TWO PEOLE ON THIS EARTH THAT SAVE MY SKIN <3333333333 AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

OKAY

continue your day. I am calm ..ish :DDDD (so so sorry if I'm bragging and sound selfish and shit for writing all this but this is a huge deal to me (as it would to any member of the phamily))