SMUT

I'M SO SORRY FOR WHO EVER THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE WATTPAD STARTED BEING DICKEY SO I HAD TO PUT THIS UP AGAIN >.<

A/N Dear god this is going to be awful. This is my first INTERCOURSE smut scene. I've written plenty of hand jobs and blow jobs but this is way out of my range and I'm trying it because fuck everything and everyone if you wish to read then read but *cringing* you can skip it if you want it doesn't have anything to do with the plot line.

"This movie makes no sense," I say looking up at Dan. I'm laying between his legs on the bed and his arms are around my waist and tracing random patterns on my stomach.

"It's because it's in French you silly," he says and kisses my forhead. I giggle and look back up at the TV. We made it halfway through this movie and I have no idea what's actually going on in it. I'm not even sure if it's a romance or comedy or a horror film or whatever it is. I sigh and roll over slightly so my faces is on Dan's chest and I'm laying on my stomach. I kiss his chest and look up at him. He's still focused on the movie.

I sigh louder this time trying to indicate my boredom. Again, he doesn't do anything. I groan this time, louder and a bit obnoxious. He's either being a douche, or playing hard to get. I crawl up slightly and kiss his neck.

I lean back and look in his eyes. He's smiling brightly.

"What's with the moaning and groaning and kissing, baby?" he asks and pecks my nose. I kiss his chin because I can.

"I'm borrreeeddd," I whine and he chuckles but returns his attention to the movie. I huff. "I'm bored, Dan," I repeat.

"There's a movie right there," he says and removes one arm from my waist to point at the screen. I roll my eyes.

"And there's a perfectly kissable boyfriend right here too," I say and he ignores me again. "Stop playing hard to get," I whine and he chuckles but doesn't answer me. Okay I've had it. I crawl to his neck again and kiss it.

I start off lightly pecking it but soon add more pressure hearing him whimper slighty. I smirk and begin sucking, biting and licking earning a moan from Dan. I change positions and attack the other side of his neck determined to give him as many love bites as possible.

"Phil, don't," Dan whispers and I lift my head feeling worried that I'm making him feel uncomfortable. He said he wanted to take it slow.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He chuckles.

"I just don't want anyone to see the marks," he says quietly. I smirk and grab his arms from around his waist to push them over his head holding him down, before kissing his neck harder than before. "Phil, no," he says but moans again. "The marks,"

"I hope everyone sees them," I whisper against his neck. "That way they'll know that you are mine," I say and kiss the front of his neck to try and leave a third mark. Dan's breath hitches and he whimpers loudly this time before turning it into a moan. I grin and kiss the spot that seemed to be his weakness, nibbling on it slightly.

I suck and lick the spot for sometime and remove my head to see three dark purple spots around his neck. I smirk at my masterpiece and lightl kiss each one.

"Beautiful," I say and peck his lips. "Okay, go back to your movie," I lean my head back down on his chest, but in one motion, he flips us around so I'm laying on my back and he's hovering above me.

"Oh we're not done yet," he says in the sexiest way possible. I moan immedieatly as his lips reach my neck, copying my actions before this. I really didn't know it felt this good. He sucks my neck and I can tell this would be a very noticable mark. It feels way too good to actually care though. I moan louder at the feeling knowing that Dan would most likely enjoy hearing my moans.