douze ~ it's beautiful

"That took forever where were you guys, Jesus!" Officer little says as we show up where they were meeting in the lobby.

"We, we just took a second, we were just talking!" I say actually afraid that he might arrest us but he starts laughing.

"I'm joking!" He says still laughing. "You guys are so gullible! Sit down," We nod and take a seat.

"I think that was uncalled for," Dan whispers and I nod as two more of the officers join us so everyone has shown up.

"Dan and Phil, it seems its only us here trying to find Kaydee, but not necessarily, more are on the way." We nod as Al talks to us. "There's going to be search parties everywhere, were going to put up pictures and do everything we can to find them, we need you to help us with more information."

"I'm not sure if I have any more," Dan says honestly. The officers shake their heads.

"Just keep telling us about her Paris trip, and think of any kind of strategy she might use, don't be afraid to speak up Dan."

"Wait!" The guy who was wearing the tie before says and we all look at him. "Why is he here?" He asks an points at me.

"To keep Dan company, go on Daniel," I open my mouth feeling a bit insulted but close it to realize its totally true.

"Well, she'll most likely be somewhere slightly obvious to try and make us think that she isn't somewhere obvious. Probably somewhere no one would ever go, like a closed building or something. But do you think she knows were after her? I mean it's not like we broad casted it, she could just be walking around,"

"She's probably already changed her look, she saw the man take the pictures of her," officer little says.

"Well that helps us completely," I say sarcastically. "No one knows what she looks like then?" They shake their heads.

"People can still keep a look out for suspicious activity," Al says. "We don't know if Chris changed his look considering he doesn't usually, he's the hardest to catch."

"Why?" Dan asks.

"I don't know!" Officer little says, "Why don't you ask him?" Dan puts his hands up in defense.

"Um, sorry," Dan says and looks down. "So, how is this actually going to work? Are we just going to search Paris until we find her? Or are Phil and I going to just hang out and give you information while you go and try to find them?"

"That's probably what we're going to have you guys do," Officer Little says. "I know you're in Paris and it's kind of amazing, but you have to stay in the hotel in case we need you at any moment," we nod understanding.

"When do the search parties get here?" Dan asks.

"Probably today, but they're not all going to be staying here, we're the only ones that are going to be in this hotel," we nod again. "So Dan, you think that Kaydee will be somewhere obvious?"

"But, if she knows that were here then maybe not," he says sounding unsure. "I don't want to give you guys the wrong information."

"No, no, Dan, we need your information, if it's wrong then oh well, just tell us where you think she could be," Al say and Dan lets out a heavy sigh.

"I honestly think that she'll be somewhere pretty obvious," Dan says sounding more confident now. "Although, if she did change her look, then she could be anywhere."

"Okay, what do you think she might look like ? Did she ever say a certain hair color she liked or?" Officer little says and I look over at Dan who seemed to be getting more frustrated by the second.