vingt et une ~ not once

"Good luck," Dan says. Officer Little gets out of the front seat and opens Dan's seat.

"I cannot stress this e-fucking-nough, STAY. IN. THE. GOD. DAMNED. CAR!" we nod feeling the slightest bit afraid of him. "Have fun!" he says cheerfully and closes the car door. I watch him walk away and talk in the walkie talkie. After a second, Al, and the rest of the others run past the car and into a building on the other side of the street. I sigh and lean back in my seat.

"They won't find us in here, right?" I look over at Dan who was yet again, already staring at me. I smile and blush.

"Oh, well, probably not. I mean, if Officer Little thinks it's safe in here, then it probably is," he answers and looks out his window. Oh god. He's so beautiful. I sigh and look at my phone.

"And it's one in the afternoon already," I say. "How long do you think this is going to take?" I ask and he looks back at me and shrugs his shoulders.

"Who knows?" he says and I sigh again.

"I kind of miss home," I say looking out the window. "I mean, I want stay here for an actual vacation, not being a cop,"

"I like it here," Dan says. "But, yeah. This stuff was kind of fun at first, but now it's just annoying."

"And kind of scary at times," I say and look back over at him.

"Why did this have to happen to us?" he asks. "Like, why couldn't it have happened to like Justin Bieber, or Harry Styles?" I giggle slightly.

"I'm not sure, Dan," I say. "But, besides the shit that's going on, at least our friendship is intact!" I say and giggle expecting a giggle in return. But, he just scowls slightly. "Um, you okay?"

"I hate that word," he says not answering my question. "Friendship,"

"Um, Dan?"

"Don't get me wrong, you're still my best friend!" he says trying to make sure I don't get the wrong idea. "It's just, the word 'friend' seems to haunt me a lot," I sigh knowing exactly what he means.

"Is this about our status?" I ask and he just barely nods. "Dan, if I may ask, what are you afraid of?" he takes a deep breath.

"I'm not so sure," he answers and I try not to groan.

"You do know that I'm not a serial killer that's lying to you right?" I ask and he chuckles slightly before nodding. "Good, so it's not that you have to be afraid of," his smile turns to a frown again. "Is it about being with a boy?" he nods. "You know there's nothing wrong with that, and you don't seem to be one to be afraid about what others think,"

"But I've never been with a boy before, Phil," he says cutting me off. "Up until this whole thing started, I thought I liked girls! I mean, I know I've told you that I was bisexual and stuff awhile ago, but I always just thought it was a phase."

"Dan, I've been in only one relationship that was a guy before this," I say. "It's not like I have a lot of experience either."

"But, you've always known you're bisexual," he protests. "As I said before, I've always generally focused on the female gender! I mean you may or may not have been the reason I thought I was bisexual, but still I-"

"Woah, what?" I ask, just being able to catch the words. "I was the reason what?" I giggle slightly and smile brightly as his face turns red.

"I mean, when we met, I kind of liked you, but I always just thought it was a phase!" he says.

"You had a crush on me!" I say feeling so surprised at this.

"This was before I met Annabell-"

"I don't care!" I say feeling overjoyed. "Daniel James Howell once had a crush on Philip Micheal Lester is all I heard from that!" he giggles slightly too.

"Not once," he says quietly and I look up in his eyes. "You got my answer last night," I smile and scoot closer to him.

"I did, now didn't I," I say and lean my knee against his. "Look, Dan, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me at all," he nods and grabs my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. "I don't want you to feel upset, confused, sad, angry or anything other than happy while being near me," I take a deep breath feeling like I have no control of my words. "Maybe I shouldn't live with you if it makes you so upset,"

"No, no, no, no, no, no," Dan says and I hear tears in his voice. He switches hands he was holding mine with, and uses the one closest to me to wrap around my waist, bringing me closer. "Haven't I say it enough?" he presses his forehead against my temple. "What would I do without you, Phil?" I shrug slightly.

"Buy a dog?" he chuckles and kisses the side of my head.

"If you move away, I don't know what I'd do," he whispers in my ear. "I really do like you, Phil," he says. "But you have to take things slow with me."

"We can take as long as we need," I say back. "So is this it then?"

"What?"

"Are we making this official then?" His hand leaves mine and tilts my chin up so his lips can connect with mine. The kiss was slow and soft, and also didn't last very long.

"I like kissing you, Phil," he whispers after breaking away. I giggle.

"That didn't answer my question, Dan," I say and he giggles too.

"You know, a good boyfriend would say, 'I like kissing you too,' but that's just my opinion," he says and I smile brightly. I peck his lips a couple times more.

"I like kissing you too," I say. I giggle like a little school girl. "You're my boyfriend," I say and lightly hit his arm. He chuckles.

"This is true," he says back and kisses my neck. "Can we cuddle?" he whispers in my ear.

"Of course we can," I say back and we reposition ourselves so I'm laying between his legs and his arms are around my waist with my head on his chest. With the warmth of my boyfriend surrounding me, and the slight sound of his heartbeat and breathing, it doesn't take long at all for me to drift off.

aaawwwwwWWWWWW

I just love this chapter ^.^

maybe it will fucking post this time! I don't know what happened last time :/

OH! And a HUGE thank you to chloe! Danosaur_For_Life.. she posted a story saying this one of the best phanfictions which made me fan girl a LOT!

I'm not sure how many people are seeing this but you should totally GO READ HER PHAN FICTIONS AS THEY ARE REALLY GOOD. OKAY THAT IS IT.

BYE.