seize ~ status

"Are you okay?" Al asks as the officers walk over to Dan and me. I nod and he pats my shoulder. "You're brave kid, handling yourself like that."

"I took pictures," I taking out my phone. I open up the pictures and hand them to him and the other officers gather around him looking at my phone. 

"How did you get time to take these?" One of the officers asks. "I thought you just bolted."

"Well, I thought I should probably get something worthwhile out of that situation," I say and they hand me back my phone.

"At least we know that she hasn't changed her look yet," Officer Little says. "But she could be on the move,"

"She doesn't know we're after her though," Dan says. "She might still be here."

"True, let's go back to the hotel and talk things out," Al says and we nod walking to the police cars. Dan and I ride in the same car as Officer Little.

The ride is basically silent and I take out my phone to scroll through the pictures again. I shiver at the memories that will probably haunt me forever.

"So what's your guys' status now?" Little says. Both of us were sitting in the back.

"What do you mean?" Dan laughed. I try to catch Little's eye contact to give him a look to "shut the hell up" because I know where he's going with this.

"Are you two dating now?" god dammit he said it. My face goes red and I glance at Dan who had the same flushed face at me.

"I, um, no, now were not!" I say. "And it's NONE of you're BUISNESS!" I try to hint to him that now's not the time.

"You were just cuddling on a pavement," he says laughing. I look back at Dan who was redder than before.

"Friends can, cuddle? Right?" Dan says slightly laughing but I can tell that he's definitly embarressed and I am too.

"Not normally," Officer Little says again. I glance at Dan to catch his eye.

"Sooo," I say trying to get off the subject. "So I was just in my first life threatening situation! It was fun!"

"Yeah, fun," Dan says also trying to get off topic. "How do you guys do it?"

"You two are such pussies," Little says laughing. "And we do it by training and shit, we're also armed, so it makes us less nervous."

"Ah," I say and look out the window.

~

"Okay, so I think it would be best if you two just stay here for the rest of the night," Al says as we walk in the hotel.

"And you two should be sleeping by ten," officer little says. "You two need to be well rested for tomorrow."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask an we sit down in the lobby where we usually sit.

"I say we do the same thing as today except we do it on the other side of town," Little says.

"But, what if something bad happens again?" Dan adds.

"How about you two stay together tomorrow, that might be better," Al says and we both nod eagerly. I love that idea!

"So you two can just do whatever, it's about five thirty now," officer little says.

"Is there a pool here?" Dan asks randomly which makes me smile.

"Um I think so," Al asks. "But you have guys should be ready to leave at ten tomorrow and down here at nine. I don't want you guys to be-"

"Oh, let the boys have their fun!" Officer little says chuckling. Dan and I smile at each other. "Well go before it's too late!" He says and Dan and I smile again before running up to our room laughing like children.

A/N: okay I'm sorry how short this is. But look, it was going to be like a page longer and for some reason, wattpad didn't fucking save it. So I couldn't remember what else there was I had written :/ .. And I'm sorry for lack of update, I was camping and wifi was like something I could only get in a split second so.. I'll probably update tomorrow again and the chapter will be better

1,576 reads on the Super Amazing Saturn Project??!!?? WUTTT

I'm so happy ^.^