dix-neuf ~ across the street

"Hey, Phil," Dan says a couple minutes after talking to Officer Little. He stands up and looks in a coffee shop that was across from where we were sitting.

"What is it?" I call to him. He looks back at me.

"There's open computers in here!" he says back to me and I immediately stand up and go over to the shop. We walk in and see some computers that we rush over to. We've gone a while without the Internet for a while, so the fans are probably freaking out.

The wifi doesn't need a password so we immediately bring up Dan's tumblr and twitter page. We were right. Everyone was freaking out. He quickly tweeted something saying that he's been really busy. I go on my twitter on the computer right next to him. Everyone was tweeting me saying that they miss me and they're worried about me. I tweeted saying that Dan and I had a radio one thing and haven't had time for the Internet in a while.

"No! You're in Paris with Dan! And we know what you're doing ;)" one of the messages read. I groan slightly.

"Dan," ",Phil," we both say each others names at the same time. "Oh, you go first," he says and I point to the screen.

"They know we're in Paris," I say and he nods.

"That's nothing," he says and points to his screen. I look over and gasp in horror. Some recognized us. They too a picture of us cuddling on the sidewalk. There were even gifs of it! How did they even get a video? It was all over tumblr and the phandom was going absolutely crazy. "And, um," he scrolls down to show a picture of Kaydee Hartmon in a store with a completely clear picture of me behind her, running away. I groan again, louder.

"This is terrible," I say and Dan nods. "Kaydee has got to have seen this by now, Dan. What are we going to do?" He shakes his head.

"I don't know," he says. So many new tweets were coming in on his computer about me, asking if we were together. He clicked the reply button and started typing.

"Stop!" I say and he looks up at me. "Don't message them back!" he looks confused at me. "I don't think we should say anything until all of this is over," I say and he looks back at the screen.

"But I have an awesome excuse!" he whines.

"No, Dan," I say again. "It's better if we just leave it alone until all of this is over, okay?" he sighs and nods. We both log out and clear the history just in case fans come in, and we go back outside just in time to see Officer Little's car pull up.

"They know," I say as I climb in the passenger's seat.

"Know what?" he asks.

"The whole Internet knows that we're here," I reply and Little looks at me shocked. He starts to drive and groans.

"How?" he simply asks sounding one hundred percent done with the world.

"They got a picture of Kaydee robbing the bank with me clearly in the background," I say. He doesn't say anything. "And of one with Dan and me on the pavement."

"I guess that's not your fault," he says. "Maybe you two could've been a little more secret with the pavement cuddling, but the other one isn't your fault at all."

"Thanks," I say.

"For?" Little asks.

"Um, not arresting us," I say and he laughs.

"I can't arrest you two for being Internet famous," he says still laughing. "So are your fans going nuts about the picture of you two on the pavement?"

"Yes," Dan and I answer at the same time. "We're deciding to stay off the Internet until this all blows over," I say and he nods.

"That sounds like a good idea," he says and we sit in silence for the rest of the ride. We pull up to a coffee shop and get out of the car to walk inside.

The rest of the officers were already in there. They motion for us to go where they're sitting and we sit down with them.

"People know they're in Paris," Officer Little says as we sit down and I feel like punching him. I didn't want the others to know!

"What? How?" Al says sounding really pissed at us.

"They're crazy ass fans thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of them being all snuggly on the ground," he says as if it's our fault.

"We don't control what they do!" Dan says.

"Whatever," Al says waving his hand as if it's no big deal anymore. "We had some people saying they saw her on the west side of Paris,"

"How many?" John asks.

"At least fifteen said that," he says. "And I think we should head over there as soon as possible,"

"Don't you think-" we all stop as we hear a scream outside followed by glass breaking, which is followed by more screams. We're all on our feet at once and run to the window to see people running everywhere trying to escape the scene that was across the street.

"Stay here," Al says as we go outside and they all take off running to the scene.

"Will do," I say and a gunshot is heard making me jump and more screams come from the building. "I think it's a bank," I say recognizing the french word for 'bank' on top of the building.

"Gee, I wonder why she's robbing it!" Dan say sarcastically.

"Dan, we don't know it's her!" I look back at the bank and see Kaydee run out of it with bags of money in her hands. We don't hide considering she's too busy trying to escape the bullets being shot at her to notice that we were there. Two officers continue to chase her, while the others stay at the scene.

"I think we can go over," Dan says and I nod before we jog across the road. It's a mess. But it doesn't look any different from the scene I was in. We look through the broken glass to see that another person was shot dead.

"Do you think we'll ever catch her?" I ask Dan but he seems to be zoned in his own world. I shrug my shoulders realizing I should just let him be. I walk over to where Kaydee ran away where a lot of people were trying to look at the scene. A little boy accidentally bumps into me.

"Sorry, sir," he says and I look down at him. He was holding some sort of map. "Désolé monsieur," he corrects himself.

 "I speak English," I say and crouch down so I'm at his height. "Watchya got there?" I ask looking at the map. A woman appears next to us and grabs his hand.

"Jacob, I told you not to leave me!" The woman says in an American accent. "I'm sorry," she says to me.

"It's fine," I say. The boy looks up at me and holds out the map.

"That girl dropped this,"

Meow =^.^=

I just re read this and realized this chapter seemed really rushed. I'm sorrrryy!! *cringing* If you're reading I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow to update so I probably will on Friday or the ABSOLUTE LATEST Saturday.

byyYEEEE meOW :)