Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true

LAST CHAPTER :'(((

I taste salt in my partly open mouth. I'm crying. I've never felt this happy in my life. I love Dan so much and I never ever thought he would want to marry me. I never ever thought he would want to date me. I just always stuck to my silly fantasies wondering if they ever came true. But this is way better than what my dreams and thoughts have to offer. I'm actually going to live with Dan. Forever.

I wipe a tear off my cheek snapping back to reality and see Dan's beautiful brown eyes looking up at me curiously. I glance down at the gold ring. There's something carved inside that I can't read. I nod unable to let any words out. He lets out a big breath.

"That's yes?" He asks still on the ground. I nod and feel myself finding words again.

"Yes it's a yes!" I say and he stands up quickly before I cling my arms around his neck and he pulls me close by the waist. "I love you so much," I sob into his shoulder. I couldn't help the tears. I'm just so happy.

"I love you too," he says back and he crying too. He pulls away and takes my hand looking up at me as if asking for permission to put it on. I nod and more tears spill out. He slides the ring on my ring finger and I get a good look at it. It says, "to my love, Phil, the crime fighter," I smile at the words.

"I can't believe this," I whisper. "Nearly a week ago, I was just having dreams about this happening," he smiles and rest his nose on mine looking in my eyes.

"You what they say," he whispers. "Some dreams really do come true,"

~ the next day bitches sorry that was quick

"Are you ready, love?" Dan asks holding his suitcase by the door. I walk over to him with my suitcase.

"Yep," I answer and look back at the hotel room. "I don't want to goooo," I whine and he chuckles.

"I though you were excited to go home and tell everyone that were dating," Dan says and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah, but Paris," I say and glance out the window and at the Eiffel Tower. I smile to myself at the memories of the night before.

"Phil, it's nine, we have to go eat breakfast," Dan says and I sigh.

"Finnneeee," I whine as we walk out the door.

~

"Bye beautiful hotel," I whisper a we leave after eating breakfast. Dan chuckles having heard that I said that.

"Maybe we can come back for our honeymoon," he says and winks at me. I smile brightly. I can't help but blush every time he brings up the fact that were engaged.

We returned our car last night so we get a cab to the air port. I look back at the Eiffel Tower that gets farther and farther away. So many memories in one beautiful place. I turn and look at Dan smiling before putting my attention at the gold band across my finger. I grin at the writing. He's so perfect.

We arrive at the airport around ten thirty from traffic. We wanted to be early anyways. We go through security and sit waiting for our flight at our gate at around eleven fifteen.

I spin the ring around on my finger still grinning at it. I rest my head in the crook of Dan's neck, smiling.

"You keep playing with the ring, baby," he whispers and I nod. "Are you happy?" I turn around and kiss his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I say and he pecks my lips again before nuzzling into me again.

We sit in silence for quite some time when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see three wide eyes teenage girls staring at Dan and I with wide eyes. I look over at Dan who had drifted off and back at the girls.

"Um? Amazing Phil?" One of then asks and I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah, that's me," I say smiling and the girls all giggle then look over at Dan. I chuckle again and turn to shake Dan slightly. "Get up, some subscribers are here," Dan groans and looks up at the girls who were smiling brightly.

"Hello," he says sounding slightly grouchy.

"Don't be rude," I say and stand up to hug the three girls. He does the same and we take pictures and sign autographs and the whole nine yards. "Welp, if that's it, it was nice meeting you," I say trying to politely tell the girls to leave.

"Wait!" One of the girls says. "Um, we saw you two kiss, are you too dating now?" She asks hopefully and I glance over at Dan who was smiling but had a pink tint to his cheeks. He nods at me and I turn back to the girls.

"Yes, we're dating, but please don't tell the Internet yet! We want it to be a surprise for our next video!" She nods and they all squeal and run away whispering things like, 'I knew it!' I turn and giggle putting my face in Dan's shoulder. "I can't believe we did that," I whisper against him.

"I know," he says and kisses the side of my head. "I hope they don't tell anyone yet or didn't get a picture. I want to tell fans ourselves." I nod and snuggle into the crook of his neck again.

A half hour later, we boarded the plane and sat in our seats waiting for it to take off.

"Goodbye, Paris," I say as the plane takes off and I watch all the amazing sights disappear behind the clouds. I close the shade and leaned on Dan's shoulder, putting my head phones in and falling asleep quickly.

~

"Phil, you might want to get up," I hear Dan whisper in my ear. I can't feel the plane moving anymore and everyone is getting up and leaving the plane. I stretch my arms and yawn before closing my eyes. Dan giggles. "Stop being adorable and get up," he says again an I giggle before standing up and getting all my stuff.

We call another cab to take us to the police station considering our car was there.

"I missed our car," I say climbing in the passenger seat. Dan chuckles and turns it on, driving us to our flat. "Home sweet home," I say walking in the front door.

"I was sure homesick," Dan says and takes out his phone. "Plus I missed being able to use my phone," I nod and look at the time.

"It's only four Dan, do you want to order Chinese later?" I say and he nods. "Then we should cuddle with Buffy." He chuckles.

"I hope you mean us cuddling while watching Buffy and not you, me and Buffy cuddling," he says laughing.

"Either or works fine for me!" I say and he laughs.

"I'm going to go take a shower though, I missed showering in my own home," he says and pecks my lips before walking down the hall.

I finish unpacking when I hear the water turn on. I chuckle. Dan always takes long to get in and out of the shower. I sit on my bed. It does feel good to be home. I sigh and glance across the room, my eyes stopping on one object. My camera. I look at the bathroom door across the hall. Dan will probably be awhile. I grab the camera and put it on its tripod before turning it on and hitting record.

"Hey guys!" I say to the camera, smiling. "It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I'll have you know, a lot of things have been going on around here," I chuckle to myself. "I have a feeling this will be long video,"

THE FUCKING END

So yes. Every story must come to an end some time. :'(            <EH YO READ DIS>

exCEPT FOR THIS ONE CUZ I'M WRITING A SEQUEL BITCHES. :DDDDD I highly doubt I'm going to have that many people actually reading the sequel but I honestly have some really good ideas for it and i'm so excited it's going to be a side project while I post some other stories I've already written c:

~~Please please please please please if you liked this story comment and vote for it it will make my life~~

Thank you to all of those reading this story I'm way too proud of it for my own good and just I love it <3

oh and if you wanna, I have a phan instagram account cuz dinosaurs and it's phan_meow so please follow <3

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY BITCHES I LOVE ALL OF YOU PLEASE DON'T CHANGE FOR EVERYONE YOU ARE PERFECT WTF AM I SAYING BYE