Chaprter 14: He's your what?!

Gabe's POV
I exit the bathroom and looked at the painting closely. I looked up when I heard a door shutting. To my right a girl with brown hair and big eyes stood there looking at me.
Wow! She's beautiful.
"I-uh um Hi" she squeaked. I laughed and she sighed contently.
"Hello gorgeous." I said to her. She blushed and bit her lip.
"What's your name?" I asked curiously.
She walked up closer to me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat.
"Katrina. What's yours?"
"Katrina I like that name." I said and smirked when I saw her shiver in delight.
"My name is Gabe." I said answering her question.
She smiled and nodded. She looked at the painting then at me.
"Do you like wolves?" She asked.
"Nah, not my thing. I'm mean sure they're cute in all, but a little mean."
She laughed and I couldn't help but smile.
"Not that I'm happy that you're here, but why are you in my house?"
"Oh um we came to get Lacey."
"We?"
"Yeah, Xander and I."
She smiled.
"You're friends with Xander?"
"Oh yeah, sometimes I can't even get him to shut up. You know he is always bothering me, but don't worry he's growing on me."
She laughed and shook her head.
Just then Lacey and Xander was walking up the stairs.
Xander looked between Katrina and I. "Oh no, huh uh. Not going to happen" Xander said shaking his head.
"What's not going to happen buddy?" I asked smiling. Katrina giggled and my smile widened.
"You and my sister that's what."
My mouth dropped open and I turned to Katrina.
"He's your brother?"
She nodded. I smirked and wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her closer, feeling sparks go through me.
Xander growled. "Get your arm off her or I'll break it." He threatened. This time Katrina growled and Xander looked at his sister in shock. I looked between Xander and T.
"Okay that's weird." I said
Xander looked at her strangely.
T took a deep breath and said, "he's my mate."
I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a questioning look.
"He's your what?!" Xander questioned rather loudly.
"Yeah good question. I'm your what now?" I asked rubbing my hand up and down her hip. She leaned into me.
"You're my mate." She said again.
Xander huffed and was breathing fast in anger. Lacey held his hand and kissed his shoulder. He sighed and grabbed Lacey and they left into a room. T grabbed my hand and rushed us into her room.  I looked around while she looked at me blushing. Her comforter was till blue and lime green. Her walls were an antique pink and she had fairy lights hung up and stuff animals on a chest at the foot of her bed. T pulled me to her bed and we sat down.
"Okay I'm about to tell you something and you have to promise me not to freak out." 
I nodded and turned my full attention to her. She looked down and started to fidget with her hands. I grabbed her shaky hands and interlaced our fingers. She looked up and smiled.
"I'm a werewolf." She said quickly.
I raised my eyebrows and cracked a smiled.
"Seriously?" I said laughing slightly.
She frowned and nodded.
"Seriously." She stated.
I stopped smiling and took a deep breath.
"Your not joking?"
She shook her head giving me a worried expression. I let go of her hand and said, "prove it."
She closed her eyes and when she opened them and they were glowing a light brown color with specks of green. Her eyes turned back to normal and I cracked smile. "That is so cool!" I shouted. She laughed and nodded. I couldn't handle my excitement that I kissed her. She was shocked, but kissed back. Tingles and sparks went through my body fast over and over again that another part of my body got excited too. I moaned in the kiss and pulled T closer.
This is the best day ever!