Chapter 11:Arguing

A/n→ This chapter is when Xander left to go to the pack house. Also, photo of Michelle
Xander quickly left Laceys' place to go to the pack house. Upon entering he heard yelling. Xander walked into Coltons office and saw his sister yelling at Michelle. Xander mentaly groaned.
"What's going on?" Xanders voice boomed. The arguing stopped and Colton sighed in relief.
"She was trying to ruin everything!" Katrina yelled.
"I was not! It's not my problem they want me more than you!"
"You are such a slut that you bring shame to whores!" Katrina retaliated.
"STOP! Now tell Xander exactly what you told me!" Colton demanded.
That's when they both started at the same time.
"One at a time!" Colton ordered.
"Well, Katrina here was getting jealous at me because all of the guys where flirting with me." Michelle said.
Katrina glared. "I was not jealous. I was trying to find my mate and she knew this. So, she tried to get into all the guys pants."
Xander sighed. "Kat your mate will find you in due time. You're still young, it'll happen. Don't rush too much." Xander said gently.
"But I've been trying to find my mate for a year now." Katrina whispered sadly.
"I know, but do you know how long it took me? 5 years. Your only 17, I'm sure it'll happen soon."
Katrina nodded and left the room.
"Now Colton, you're alpha. You can do what you will with Michelle. I suggest working with the church because she sure needs Jesus." Xander said. He walked out of the house and ran to Laceys'.
'I missed mate so much.' Xanders wolf commented
'We were with her not to long ago.' Xander replied smiling.
'I know you missed her too.'
'Of course, I have. I love her.'
Xander entered in the dark house. Seeing Gabe laying on the couch with his mouth wide open drooling was not a pleasant sight.
Xander opened Laceys' bedroom door and saw his beautiful mate sleeping soundly. Xander stripped off his pants to leave him in boxers and a shirt. He pulled down the blanket and layed beside Lacey. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she scooted closer to him.
"Goodnight." He whispered, kissing her on the cheek, sending a spark through.