Chapter 4:Lycanthrope

Victorias' dress in pic∞
Xanders POV
  I'm in the backyard leaning against the house, observing people. Making sure no one steps out of line. I wore a black button up shirt and some jeans. I didn't dress up and I don't really care. I took a deep breath and thats when I smelt the most beautiful smell. It was sweet and fruity, it smelled like paradise. I breathed in again and almost moaned. I looked around trying find the source of smell when two girls walk in. They look gorgeous, but the one in white was just breathtaking. I saw how she gracefully walked and how she has a sway to her hips that's turning me on.   I watched how she whispered to her friend and how she looks around. I could tell she was anxious. She grabbed a drink and took a sip. Thomas and Jared made their way to her and that's when I got closer.
"And I'm Jared." Jared said as I was closer.
"Lacey." The beautiful creature replied looking around.
"Well, Lacey you have to come with us." Thomas said.
"Okay, look here Tom and Jerry. I'm not going anywhere with you and if you so much as touch me, you'll regret it." Lacey threatened.
  She's fiesty, especially standing up to two men who could kill her instantly.
Now, I'm wondering how she even got in here. This is for weres and mates only she's human and by lack of mark, unmated. Just, imagining her mated to some loser is pissing me off. I shook off my thoughts and saw her enter the house. I walked up to Thomas and Jared.
"Who was that?"
"That, my friend was Lacey. She was the chick at the gas station."
I looked shocked at the bothers.
"How she get in?"
"No clue, but her and her friend just waltz right in."
"Huh, okay thanks guys." I said.
  They bowed their heads in respect and walked away. I made my way inside and up the stairs. I saw her go up on the top floor and followed. She stopped at the portrait.
"Hmm. The first werewolf." She mumbled.
"How did you know that?"
At the sound of my voice I saw her chiver. She turned around and locked gazes. My wolf was howling.
'Mate. She's beautiful.'
"She is." I agreed.
"How'd I know what?"
"Lycanthrope."
"Uh uh I um my mom was a mythology major."
Interesting.
I nodded.
"What's your name?"
"Lacey. Yours?"
"Xander."
We stared at eachother until she spoke up.
"Are you into mythology?"
"Not really, just werewolves."
"Ahh yes, they are my favorite. Although the howling creeps me out."
I chuckled.
Man I love hearing her voice.
"Why are werewolves your favorite?" I asked.
"Well, Xander because they are loyal, courageous, and they don't take shit from anyone." She smirked.
I chuckled. Just like her. I thought.
"What don't you like about them?" I asked.
"Hmm, I guess I don't like how they venge over the simplist things, they get aggressive, and they are territorial."
I nodded.
"Ah yes, some of them are like that."
"Some?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.
"Not every werewolf is vengeful and some are only aggressive if their mate was taken or taked advantage of."
"Oh yeah mates. See that's maybe the only reason why I would ever become one."
I raised my eyebrows.
"And why's that?"
"Well, you see werewolves all have that special someone and they know who they are by just looking at them."
"Werewolves can mate with humans you know."
"Yeah, but werewolves live forever. Like at a certain age they stop growing so, if you were mated with a human then they would grow old and die."
I shook my head. "Now that part is a lie."
"Oh yeah, how so?"
"If the human mate is fully claimed then, they will turn into a werewolf in order to conceive a werewolf child."
"Huh, my mother never told me that." I shrugged.
"Lacey! Lacey!" A girl yelled. I saw a drunk girl climb the rest of the way. Must be my mates friend.
"Victoria what are you doing?" Lacey says rushing towards her.
"I'm gonna puke."
"Xander where's the bathroom?"
I opened the door that was behind me and they rushed in.
Lacey came back out.
"Sorry, but I think I'm going to take her home. So, give me your phone." Lacey said holding her hand out. I grabbed my phone and handed it to her. She typed something then gave it back. I looked down and saw that it was her number. I smiled, "thanks"
"Yeah, just text me."
I nodded. "Do you need any help?" I asked when she picked up Victoria, who looks like she's about to pass out. "Really?" I nodded, "then yeah, that would be great." She said.
I picked Victoria up bridal style and carried her downstairs.
  We got outside and Lacey pressed a button on a set keys and a silver Volkswagen lit up. She pulled open the passenger door and I set Victoria down gently.
"Thank you." Lacey said smiling.
She has a beautiful smile.
"No problem."
She got into the drivers seat and drove away with a final wave.
I sighed. I really wanted to get to know her more. Luckily she gave me her number.
I walked inside and decided to turn in for the night.
I locked my door and stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed.
The last thing that was on my mind was my mate.
I'm going to text her tomorrow after my run. I decided.
I soon fell into deep sleep.