Chapter 26: The wedding

Katherine tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and she was holding a black zipped bag.

"This is my mother's. I remember when we were kids Xander would tell my mom how his wife is going to where her wedding dress. So, here." She said handing me the dress.

I smiled and hugged hair. "Thank you." I said taking the dress.

"I'll leave it as a surprise."

Katrina nodded smiling.

"I'm so glad Xander found his mate."

She left leaving me to get dressed. I decided to put on the wedding dress. I looked at my self in the mirror.

"Perfect fit." I said smiling.

The joy that I feel today is so overwhelming. I don't know how to act. I'm about to get married to the man I love. I never in a million years thought this would happen to me. The wedding is in the clearing in the woods. It's so beautiful there and we are going to get married by the water.

Sighing I took the dress off and changed into normal clothes. The pack house took the initiative to separate Xander and I. So, we don't see each other before the wedding.

I exit the room and sneak into Xanders' dressing room.

He sees me and smiles. "If they catch you, you are in big trouble."

"Oh, I'm scared." I said leaning up to kiss him.

"Mmhm." We moaned.

"I have been going crazy without seeing you." Xander said out of breath.

"Me too."

Xander kissed me again but more fiercely, backing me into the wall.

Moaning we didn't hear the door open.

"Told you this would happen."

"Alright guys break it up." We heard an authoritative voice say.

We broke apart and looked at the two men at the doorway.

Tom and Jerry. Of course.

"Save it for the honeymoon." Jared said with a smirk.

"We came up here to tell you, Xander that Colton wanted to talk to you." Thomas stated.

Xander nooded and gave me one last kiss before leaving.

Jared smirked and followed after Thomas and Xander.

I rolled my eyes and left the dressing room.

I'm ready. Ready to walk down the aisle and be married to Xander.

"Alright you ready?"

I nooded. Gabe is going to walk me down the aisle. Since, my father isn't here.

When the music played Katrina and Victoria walked down the eisle.

Victoria and I had grown apart so I told her everything. I mean everything. She was scared to come to the wedding but she said that she only came for me. I smiled at that.

When Kat and Vic was walking down the aisle I heard a growl then it was covered by a cough.

I scrunched my eyebrows and shrugged. Oh well.

When it was my turn Gabe put my hand inside his bent arm.

"Are you ready."

"Yes." I said nervously.

Gabe smiled and we started to walk.

When I was in view Xander was all I saw. He smiled and I smiled back.

I love you I said through mind-link

I love you too.

Then I gave him a picture of what I want to do at the honeymoon.

He cleared his throat and moved around a bit. I smirked.
At the end Gabe kissed my cheek causing Xander to growl. I rolled my eyes while everyone else laughed.

After the wedding we headed inside to the reception. I saw Colton major flirting with Victoria. I squinted at them and headed over there.

"Hey do you know who growled back at my wedding?"

Colton shrugged and Victoria said she didn't know.

"Hey Victoria, have you got yourself a man yet?"

Before she could answer Colton growled but tried covering it up by drinking champagne.

Victoria looked at him and then back at me.

"Um no, but there was this cute guy at the grocery store that I met the other day. Total hunk. I think I'm going to give him a call. Maybe we can have a little honeymoon of our own." She said with a wink. 

Colton dropped the glass and pulled Victoria toward him.
"Mine." He growled.

It happened so quick that Victoria couldn't do anything.

I smiled. "I'll see you guys around." I said turning around.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and nuzzled their nose in the crook of my neck.

Feeling the shocks and kinetic energy, I knew it was Xander.

Xander kissed and sucked on my neck, while swaying to the music.

"Stop." I moaned.

"Mm." He moaned moving his hands lower.

"What happened to saving it for the honeymoon?" Jared asked with a smirk.

I growled for him to go away and he laughed. Ass.

"I can catch a hint." He said holding his hands up in surrender and walking off.

Xander laughed and turned me around so we were dancing.

Later that night was speeches, dancing, eating, drunks, more dancing and then Xander and I left for our honeymoon.

It was a pretty exciting night. The only thing that I am sad about is how my dad couldn't be there for me. I miss him.

"I love you Lacey."

"I love you too Xander." I said with a smile.