Chapter 7:The pack house

Lacey woke up just in time to make breakfast for her and Xander. She never had to make breakfast for people and now that she has the chance she's going to take it. Lacey decided to make eggs, cinnamon biscuits, with the side of bacon and some orange juice.
  Xander woke up to the smell of delicious breakfast. The couch wasn't all that comfortable, but he was okay with it. Xander groaned and sat up. He saw his beautiful mate putting breakfast in plates. Lacey looked at Xander and smiled. Xanders breath caught in his throat.
'She's stunning.' Xander thought. Xander smiled back and started towards the kitchen.
"Here, I made breakfast. Your plate is the one with bacon."
Xander nodded, "thank you. Do you not like bacon?"
Lacey smiled and shook her head. "No, but I figured you do."
Xander smirked and took a bite of the bacon.
"Thank you, again." Xander said, sitting down on a bar stole. Lacey sat across from him and started eating.
  After, breakfast Lacey got changed in some yoga pants and a tank top. She laced up her shoes and walked outside with Xander trailing behind her. Xander couldn't help, but admire Lacey and how good she look in those yoga pants. Xander bit his lip to keep him from thinking dirty thoughts. He needs to get know Lacey first, before anything happens.
They walked up her long gravel driveway until, they were at the highway. They started off at a slow jog.
"So tell me what you like." Xander asked.
"Like what?"
"Anything."
"Uh, okay, I like skittles."
Xander smirked, "skittles? Okay, I'll keep that in mind."
Lacey smiled and quickened her paste.
"Um, I also, like reading." Lacey said.
"Hmm, what kind of genre?"
Lacey let out a huff of a laugh.
"Romance, fiction, and werewolf."
Xander laughed as well and nodded.
"Of course, you do."
"Hey Xander?"
"Yes?"
"Am I going to be like you, a werewolf?" Lacey asked.
Xander nodded, "most likely."
Lacey smiled, "thats pretty cool."
Xander laughed and shook his head.
"How so?"
"Then I can kick some serious ass." Lacey snickered.
Xander let out a howl of laughter.
  Lacey started to run faster with Xander trailing beside her. They turned around the corner until they were at the gas station. Lacey sprinted to the door and Xander was right behind her.
  They entered the little store. Lacey was out of breath and Xander was just breathing slightly heavy. Lacey walked back to the water fountain by the bathrooms and got a quick drink.
"Hey, Lacey." John greeted.
"Hey John."
John looked at Xander and smiled. "Who's this?"
"Oh, uh, this is Xander. Xander this John." Lacey introduced.
Xander held out his for John to shake. They shook hands and greeted eachother.
"Well, we best be going. It was good to see you John."
"Always a pleasure Lacey. See ya next time."
Lacey waved bye and her and Xander ran back to her house.
Back at the house Lacey decided to take a shower. She grabbed some shorts and a light blue v-neck t-shirt.
She hurried getting cleaned and dressed, drying her hair. She put on some light make up and a small spray of perfume.
  Xander was looking around her house, curious about Lacey. 'Why does she live alone?' He asked himself. Lacey entered the living room and saw Xander sitting on the couch looking at the walls.
"Not that interesting huh?" She asked.
Xander turned his head to her and smiled. "Not really, but I am curious why you live alone."
Lacey sighed,"of course, you are. My parents died in a fire." She said sadly.
Xander furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."
Lacey waved it off, "it's okay, I know you didn't."
"I need to head to the pack house. I have some work to do. Would like to come with me?" Xander asked.
Lacey smiled,"sure, I loved to."
~*♥*~
Lacey's POV
  Xander and I drove to the pack house in my silver 2013 Volkswagen jetta. I parked my car near the house and got out off the vehicle. I locked it and we headed inside. I looked down at Xanders hand that was swinging beside mine. I grabbed quickly so, I couldn't change my mine. Xander looked at me and smirked. He interlaced our fingers and we went inside. We walked down a hallway and I started to look around.
"Where is everyone?" I asked.
"They are probably out training or having fun with friends."
I nodded my head and we entered a room, that looked like an office.
  It was some what big. There was a bookshelf, a filing cabinet, two black leather chairs in front of a magony brown desk and there was a Mac book next to a laptop.
"This is my office. Alpha Coltons is further down."
"Hmm." I responded looking around.
  I let go of Xanders hand and sat down on one of the black chairs. It was surprisingly comfortable. Xander sat down on his rolling chair behind the desk and started typing on the laptop.
  Five minutes in the door bursted open and a girl walked through. She had blonde hair, a tight red spaghetti strap tank top, a blue jean skirt that barley covered anything, and white strap heels. She was pretty, but in a slutty way.
"Hey baby, I heard you were here." She purred to Xander.
Xander glanced up at her then started back to his computer.
"Michelle." He said gruffly. I could tell he didn't like her so, I had nothing to worry about.
"Well, aren't you glad to see me?"
"No."
I light out a silent giggle, trying to hold in a laugh.
They both looked at me. Xander smiled, but Michelle glared.
"And who are you?"
"Lacey."
"Lacey? Is that your stripper name?"
"No, but you are wearing stripper clothes."
"Excuse me, I am not and you shouldn't talk to me that way." She declared, raising her chin in defense.
I scoffed, "and why's that?"
"I'm stronger, prettier, faster, and I'm his mate." She listed. Xander was looking at her like she was crazy.
"Okay tell me something." I said getting her attention. "Did it hurt when you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
Michelle let out a girly huff and stomped her foot in the ground.
"Listen her you..you twat. Don't you dare speak to me like that again or you will regret it."
I shook my head, "nah, I'm good. So, why did you come in here?"
Michelle glared at me, " I came in her because I wanted to see Xander not you."
I shrugged, "why do you wanna see him so badly?"
"I would like to see my man any day."
"Okay, you can look, but you can't touch." I said like I was talking to a child.
Xander sighed and just went back to work.
"He's mine. I can do all I want."
"Look, Michelle, I understand that you like him. Okay, but he isn't your mate. You will find your mate someday, but at least let me have mine." I said gently.
Michelle looked like she was having an internal battle.
She pointed at me, "this isn't over." With that she left.
I sighed and stood up.
"Wow, I thought you were going to beat her. Oh, and nice comeback with the whore tree thing." Xander said with a smirk.
I smiled and walked over to him. He turned his chair so he was facing me. He looked up and raises his eyebrows. "Yes?"
  I smirked and sat down on his lap. He looked at me in surprise, but then he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, while, his other hand was placed on the side of my thigh to hold me in place.
"I like you." I said with a smile.
Xander smiled wide. "I like you too."
I placed my hand on the side of his face. I glanced at his lips and then back up to his eyes. I leaned forward and brushed my lips with his. I smirked and leaned back. Xander looked at me, his eyes darker. With a growl he leaned forward and captured my lips. The friction of his lips were moving mine. I put my hand in his hair. Xander moved one of his hands to my hip, while, the other was on the side of my face. His tounge was playing with mine. I moaned when he deepened the kiss.
I turned my head and he groaned. His thumb was rubbing circles on my hip and I was massaging his scalp. We both moaned and I bit his lip, pulling a little. We broke the kiss, breathing heavy. He leaned his forehead against mine.
"That was..I don't know..amazing."
I giggled and nodded. I pecked his lips and he cleared his throat. He closed his laptop and I hopped of his lap. He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs. Xander opened the door and I walked into his room. He followed me and went to his dresser. He handed me a navy blue shirt and pointed me towards the bathroom. I quickly undressed and put on his shirt. It barley covers my butt, but still covers. Plus, we were going to be covered with blankets. I walked out after I undid my bra. I set my clothes on a chair and turned around to Xander. He looked me up and down and gulped. I raised my eyebrows at him and looked at him. He was wearing checkered black and grey pajama pants and was shirtless.
"Oh, I can get used to this." I said.
Xander smirked. "Yeah, me too." I climbed into bed with red cheeks from his comment. He climbed in and Xander pulled me to his chest. He groaned and tightned his hold. He kissed my cheek and we said our good nights before falling to sleep.