Chapter 10:Forgiving

Gabe is sitting on Laceys' couch watching T.V. and stuffing his face with chips. Xander had a look of disgust watching him. Lacey laughed at Xander and sat on his lap. They were all in the living room watching the show 'Arrow'.
Xander looked at Lacey and wrapped his arms around her, sending jolts of electricity through them. The feeling has gotten stronger since they have been together. So strong that they almost moaned from the touch.
"Hey what are you doing man! Shoot him!" Gabe yelled.
Xander and Lacey broke eye contact and looked at Gabe. Xander groaned quietly at the idiot.
"Gabe you do know he can't actually hear you, right?" Lacey asked.
Gabe looked at Lacey and sighed.
"Yeah, but I mean come on Lacey you have to agree with me. He should have shot him."
"Trust me she dosen't believe in killing people." Xander grumbled.
Gabe furrowed his eyebrows at Xander, curious at what his underlying meaning was.
Lacey cleared her throat. "So hows college?"
"Oh, the babes are great, but the parties suck."
"That's.....great. Um, how are your classes?"
"Oh, they're fine. I have this hot professer, she teaches physics."
"That's cool."
Lacey didn't care about how hot someone was or how the parties sucked. She wanted to know about how good the school is academic wise. Xander noticed that and shook his head at the stupid boy.
"Xander, need ya at the house." Colton mind-linked.
"Coming." Xander responded.
"Lacey I have to go to my house for something."
"Oh, okay." Lacey said, trying not show her disappointment.
Xander felt her emotion and his gaze softened. "I would allow you to come with me, but I don't know if it's dangerous or not." Xander whispered. Lacey got off his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he was leaving.
"See ya soon." Lacey farewelled.
Xander soon left and Lacey went back to sit by Gabe.
"So, Lacey I wanted to tell you that I've really missed you. I acted like such a jerk in highschool. I feel so guilty. Even if it doesn't seem like it, I have matured since then." Gabe apologized.
Lacey sighed. "I'm glad you feel guilty. You should because what you said really hurt me. You were my best friend. Then, you crushed me. I gave you everything. My heart, my innocence, my loyalty, everything. And you didn't even give me a reason why."
Gabes' eyes softened. He knew he had hurt Lacey, he just didn't know how much and know he has caught a glimpse of it.
'She seems stronger though.' He thought.
"You're right about everything. The only reason I can give is that you were so real that I was scared. My feelings I felt with you, I have never felt before. So, I thought I could hide away from them because I was scared that once I embraced the feelings I had you would leave. That along the way you wouldn't feel the same. I'm sorry for the pain that I caused you. I am and I hope you will forgive me."
Lacey nodded in understanding.
"I forgive you and I'm sorry to say this but your right. My feelings probably would have gone away, but don't think like that. You have to take risks in life or your going to end up alone."
Gabe smirked,"Thanks for the advice. Where did this wise sexy girl come from?"
Lacey laughed, "I've changed since the last time you saw me."
Gabe smiled. "I see that." He said give her a once over and winked at her.
Lacey shook her head.
"You do look good by the way. I mean wow."
Lacey blushed. "Thanks."
Gabe opened his arms. "Come on. Give your old friend a hug."
Lacey giggled and hugged him.
Lacey pulled back and sighed.
"Alright time for me to go to bed."
~*♥*~
Authors note
↓↓
Sorry it's short. I have been having writers block. Thank you guys again for reading, I appreciate it. Love you all! ♥ Comment and Vote ★!