Chapter 26 ~ Goodnight

So wattpad just ate this chapter and I am having to redo it.

Ben was running around frantically pushing buttons and looking at me. I cocked my head to the side

"What's wrong" I asked

"Don't worry about anything nothing's wrong it's just come on" Ben said grabbing my hand and dragging me down the hall to our bedroom

"Ben there is obviously something going on please tell me what's happening" I pleaded

Ben's P.O.V

(Y/n) my poor sweets is being taken away from me. I can't tel her saying it aloud will crush me. I can't stop it, she is going to be pulled from this dimension and put into another, in the future far far away. I grabbed her and pulled her close. I couldn't let this happen, why must everything I love die. She snuggled into my chest. Oh I'm going to miss her so much, maybe I'll find a way to reach her. I have been looking at the planet she is going to be sucked into and it seems corrupt.

"Sweets why don't you come lay down with me hmm" I said trying to keep my voice steady

"Is that why your so worried you want to cuddle" she asked me giggling a little

"Y-yeah uh cuddle yes" I lied, she flopped onto the bed and crawled into a comfortable position. I layed down next to her and pulled her close. She looks beautiful while she sleeps. She dozed off in my arms and she already began to fade. She turned a lighter shade and became pale, her breathing becoming more faint. I hugged her tightly as if it would help but she just kept fading. On and on until she was gone, my arms fell and I began to cry. Not out loud but tears streaked my face. I put my mask on anger boiling in me. I grabbed my light saber and walked out. I thrashed at everything I could find destroying the house. An At-At pilot walked in and I turned at him. I swung my light saber and destroyed the floor scaring him.

"When are we landing" I asked

"In a few minutes" the At-At pilot said wincing a little. I am going to rip this planet in two and make them suffer.