Chapter 23 ~ Lemon

If you are uncomfortable with lemons or don't know what one is please skip this chapter. This is the first lemon I have ever wrote so sorry if it is a rotten lemon. This was requested and I asked you guys so take yo damn lemon

I woke up in Ben's arms, I blushed and yawned. His arms tightened and I giggled which made Ben begin to tickle me. I began laughing uncontrollably as Ben moved on top of me and kept tickling me. His hands moved upwards until his hand was on my breast, I stopped laughing and blushed redder than a tomato. Ben leaned down and kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth. Ben sat both of us up and I crawled into his lap. He smirked into the kiss and moved to my collarbone. He licked and sucked on it, I moaned. Ben looked at me and grabbed the edge of my shirt asking for permission. I nodded and he pulled the shirt off over my head. I sat in my bra and Ben took off his T-shirt. He was well built. We began to kiss again as I felt him fumble at m bra.

"How the hell does this thing work" Ben asked in frustration, I giggled and reached behind me undoing the clasp. I quickly put my lips back onto Ben's as he removed my bra completely. I blushed as he began to suck on my right nipple. I moaned and he gave the same treatment to my left twin. Ben removed his pants and a bulge was present. I blushed harder, I was as red as my new lightsaber. He pulled down his boxers and I took the tip of his member into my mouth. I began to suck and bob my head. Ben moaned and he put a hand behind my hand, making me go deeper. I gagged and Ben pulled out and began to kiss me again. 

He positioned my hips in front of his friend, I didn't know how it was going to fit. I closed my eyes as Ben went in. Pain shot through my body and a few tears ran down my face. Ben leaned down and kissed me

"Just tell me when it doesn't hurt anymore" He cooed and I nodded, I waited and the pain subsided. I nodded again and Ben began to move. Slowly at first, pleasure coursed through me

"Faster" I said and Ben obeyed without hesitation. A knot formed in my stomach as we went on. Soon the knot exploded in my stomach and I released on Ben's member. He thrusted a few more times before he too climaxed. Ben pulled out and fell next to me pulling the covers over us and pulling me close. I smiled

"I love you" Ben said

"I love you too" I replied and we both drifted off to sleep once again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ARE EITHER GETTING AN EARLY X-MAS GIFT OR ARE READING THIS ON CHRISTMAS. Oh I just realized that was in all caps, anyway I have to go get holy water and bathe in it for a while. See ya next chapter my stormies!!!